Anyone in the UK?

Options

Replies

• louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I am in Manchester UK, log daily feel free to add :)
  • sarahcav123
    sarahcav123 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK - always good to have motivators!

One thing I find so difficult is recreating US recipes - especially since they have such a wider range of products over there. Makes me want to move over there just for their food (and better weather!)
  • LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I am in Scotland add me if you want. Lost 70 lb so far 15lb to go.
  • bazsteele
    bazsteele Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • martinking1983
    Options
    UK guy here from Chester with over 750 continuous logged days! Not all good by any means but I'm religious at logging! Lost around 33lbs and im really just on a maintenance cycle now. But I will happily motivate anybody who wants it!
  • mrsward2010
    mrsward2010 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Im from sheffield!!!
  • mrsward2010
    mrsward2010 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm from the uk too Sheffield to be precise , my second time of doing mfp and need all the support i can get me and my sister are doing it together but feel free to add me

Im from sheffield too!! second time for me as well but this time ive been logging everything and seems to be working! x
  • x7xemilyx7x
    x7xemilyx7x Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from Nottinghamshire..feel free to add me. I log everyday and try my best to offer support! :)
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi, also from the UK and up in bonny Scotland which is brrrr at the moment.

Anyone is free to add for motivation and support!!
  • aebrown1993
    aebrown1993 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, lots of people in my news feed now, definitely no shortage! :)
  • NovaStar82
    Options
    Also from the UK :)

Although I joined early last year, I only really started taking my fitness seriously at the start of November and I've been religiously logging ever since.

Very active, pragmatic, realistic (and sometimes downright sarcastically) supportive on personal news feeds but less so on the forums.

Feel free to add but pls tell me a bit about your goals in the invite - makes supporting much more effective ;)

Also a daily blogger of my fitness journey since January - http://www.star-psyche.co.uk
  • bigbum82
    Options
    Hi,

I'm in Lancashire and joined here in Nov 2013.
    I usually log in everyday and have a snoop at MFP friends diaries and progress and I try to engage with everyone. Admittedly I'm not always saintly but I'm trying!!!

Feel free to add me, and the same goes for everyone else :smile:
  • davids122
    Options
    I'm from the UK, well Scotland to be precise! I restarted MFP around 4 weeks ago and have lost 12lbs so far. The support from other members has definitely helped keep me notivated and I've been trying to do the same! Feel free to add me.
  • hedowl7
    hedowl7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello - I'm in Durham.

Trying to get back down to my size 10 self - and could really do with friends for motivation.

Been on here 4 weeks now everyday and I'm getting the hang of things now - still a sucker for cake though!

If any one wants to add me then feel free :)

Hayley
  • Chrisjonesdevil22
    Chrisjonesdevil22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ive been using this app for 27 days now and have only just found the website.

I didnt realize there were some many other on here from the UK.

Nice to see we are not alone :)
  • bl1nk6
    bl1nk6 Posts: 175
    Options
    im in the uk!!!!!!
  • Giddy72
    Giddy72 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK

Looking for friends to motivate one another, share tips, recipes etc..

Anyone want to add me, please do
  • naepal
    Options
    Hi my name is Renee and I just turned 50. looking to lose about 25 lbs. my plan is to stay on 1200 calorie diet and exercise every day. would love to hear from others and how you are doing and what you are eating to keep the weight off.
  • fiferjim
    fiferjim Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add , 2nd year on here and it really does help seeing others meal ideas ...
  • hannydeee
    hannydeee Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the UK too. Always looking for new friends who log daily and interact :)

I've been around on MFP since 2011 but made a new account in December and had a fresh start. Have been doing really well since 27th December when I restarted this; managed to lose nearly a stone so far and am gaining fitness levels I never thought possible.

Anyway, feel free to add me - anyone!