Confessions of a chubby girl :)

Options

Replies

• sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I know how to use a ponytail holder to hook my jeans closed when they are too tight.

oh my gawd! i thought i was the only one who has done this!!! (:
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Spank while running...No thanks. My confession...

I sometimes don't ever clean off the machine after using it. Oh and I prefer to run outside.
  • lwanbaugh81
    lwanbaugh81 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Sometimes if I have been very good on the calories all day and have about 100 left I eat a cookie.....and I don't LOG it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I hate button up shirts.
  • anj1030
    anj1030 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I wear yoga pants daily and never do yoga.

Pshht...everybody knows that they're not really for yoga. They're for Netflix.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I suck in my stomach so much, I literally get pulled muscles like I've been doing ab work all day. And I have a muffin top...and back fat.
  • _firecracker_
    _firecracker_ Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    My confession is this.....after getting off the treadmill that I'd been using for 30 minutes at the gym, the very handsome guy on the machine behind mine, who must have watched me the entire 30 minutes, met my eyes, smiled and raised his eyebrows in appreciation......and that's me 40 lbs. over weight. Baby's got back and some men love it.....

It was a great reminder that things are not black and white.....we are not just thin and beautiful or overweight and ugly. You can be attractive at any size.....so appreciate what you have now even though your journey is leading you to a smaller waistline.

+1 million.
  • favoritenut
    favoritenut Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have to wear tena lady pads when I skip with a jump rope :blushing:

I should do this when I do jumping jacks...
  • LRoslin
    LRoslin Posts: 128
    Options
    I hate button up shirts.

Testify, sister!
  • SamanthaD1218
    SamanthaD1218 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I suck in my stomach so much, I literally get pulled muscles like I've been doing ab work all day. And I have a muffin top...and back fat.

Back fat? Let's talk about back rolls! Or BACK BOOBS! Hehehe
  • tlcarolinagirl
    Options
    I have to wear tena lady pads when I skip with a jump rope :blushing:

I should do this when I do jumping jacks...

and when I get the giggles...or sneeze/cough at the same time.
  • melzielkie
    melzielkie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I wear yoga pants daily and never do yoga.

This!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    When I lift in my garage, I'm barefoot or wearing flip flops.

Oh, and the last time I wore any type of spanx was on my wedding day, over two years ago. I can't STAND clothes that are that tight. I have attempted several times to wear panty hose...and about halfway through putting them on, I'm like "Oh eff this..." and end up tearing them off. Every time.
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I suck in my stomach so much, I literally get pulled muscles like I've been doing ab work all day.

Second This!!!

I refuse to run on the treadmill if there is anyone else at the gym because I'm afraid they will hear my legs slapping together. /:

I secretly wish terrible things upon the itty-bitty girls that come in their booty shorts and sports bra, hair all done-up, and make up covering their faces, then proceed to walk on the treadmill at a 2.0 speed for 10 minutes, then "stretch" for an hour. All while I'm killing myself on the elliptical, rowing machine, and squatting rack. Sweating my a** off. I. Hate. You.
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I have 2 pairs of mens Lg sweat pants that I wear. (I could probably wear a S or M) They are SO comfy. Womens fit me, but they're cut to flatter and sometimes I don't want all that clingy stuff on me. AND definately nothing tight at ALL around my waist. The mens sweats are loose and have elastic at the ankle, which I prefer in SWEATS. And, since they're a Lg, I can pull them up higher than my waist. Jeans are OK below the waist, but sweats are not. So, I hike them suckers up, throw on a sweatshirt, and it's like I"m in my jammies :laugh:
  • tlcarolinagirl
    Options
    I pull my yoga pants all the way up to just under my boobs bc it helps smoooooth me out!!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    I pull my yoga pants all the way up to just under my boobs bc it helps smoooooth me out!!

I thought I was the only one who did that! LOL
  • uncharted01
    uncharted01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    when i run on the treadmill at work, i watch my legs jiggle in the mirror as motivation to keep going!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I hate button up shirts.

I have to buy my button up shirts one size up every time.

I have some spanx but never wear it, way too uncomfortable. I tend to go for loose clothes though... got to hide my rolls.

I get ab cramps every time I do crunches, so I typically don't bother... I figure they work enough when I lift 40 lbs weights anyway.
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    My confession is this.....after getting off the treadmill that I'd been using for 30 minutes at the gym, the very handsome guy on the machine behind mine, who must have watched me the entire 30 minutes, met my eyes, smiled and raised his eyebrows in appreciation......and that's me 40 lbs. over weight. Baby's got back and some men love it.....

It was a great reminder that things are not black and white.....we are not just thin and beautiful or overweight and ugly. You can be attractive at any size.....so appreciate what you have now even though your journey is leading you to a smaller waistline.

^this is the best.