Replies

• BreatheAshley
    BreatheAshley Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have almost lost 10 dozen large eggs.
  • callas444
    callas444 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Lost an Irish Setter so far~ getting close to a gold brick! Eventually, I'll lose an average adult man. (But don't tell my hubby! :laugh: )

*ETA- I had lost around 10 before joining- in case anyone looked at my ticker and wondered. :-)
  • David_AUS
    David_AUS Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Damn I lost a new born calf then gained an elephants heart and over recent weeks the weight of Pizza the average American eats in 365 days - a Sperm whale brain to go (do you want fries with that?)
  • sarkazm
    sarkazm Posts: 104
    Options
    2 elephant penises and 15 guinea pigs.

You just randomly picked the pennies didn't you? ????
  • HappyBouncyJello
    HappyBouncyJello Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A bald eagle carrying a guinea pig down, one newborn giraffe to go! :drinker:
  • indunna
    indunna Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Just a Sperm Whales Brain left to lose!! Wahoo!! :bigsmile: I love this. I was originally losing a car tire, so I'm thrilled to only need to lose a whales brain now!! :laugh:
  • GummyHuman
    GummyHuman Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I had originally lost the average amount of cheese an American eats in a year... then I fell off the wagon and gained back roughly a bald eagle. I recently lost about a half a Guinea pig, so that means my current total loss is a sperm whale's brain and a rack of baby back ribs.

I'm not sure whether I'm hungry now or want to do a commercial for the World Wildlife Federation...

LOL! :bigsmile:
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    15 pounds = 10 dozen large eggs

16 pounds = a sperm whale's brain

20 pounds = an automobile tire

Oh wait......I forgot I lost a few ounces, I only have to lose 10 dozen eggs!!! Saweet! :bigsmile: Why does that seem way more than a brain?!?! :sad: :wink:
  • ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    bump
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    So I've literally lost a spare tire. :bigsmile: