What is the BEST comment you ever received about your body?

Options

Replies

• Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    From a woman walking behind me at work..."Your thighs are small!"
  • darkheart
    darkheart Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I went away for work for a couple of months over the summer. While I was away, my diet and fitness routine was ON POINT because i had nothing else to do or hold me back. When I got back and went to the gym with my husband, he made a comment that was along the lines of "Your shoulders look really good" which was a huge compliment for me because they are the weakest point of my body.'

Which reminds me, I need to get back to that point.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    As I was walking on my way home.. In Yoga pants... :grumble:
    Dude looks me up and down, clicks his lips, smacks them... Then looks at my face and goes "Nice face" and winked :angry:

It was "nice-ish" BUT SOOO CREEEPY!!!!
  • Sallybally55
    Sallybally55 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I were cuddling up in bed and he said "babe, you even feel thinner" yay!:wink:
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Warming up on the elliptical and got off to fill my water bottle and begin my training session with my trainer...he said "I didn't recognize you from behind!" :)
  • subsonicbassist
    subsonicbassist Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    "Mommy, you're really strong"
    Beautiful! Made me tear up a bit :) can't wait til my boy starts saying that to his mommy :)
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    A guy walked up to me in the gym and asked when I could fit him in my schedule. He thought I was a trainer.

My boyfriend sometimes stops what he's doing or stops talking and just looks at me. When I ask him what's going on, he always says he can't believe he's lucky enough to be with someone as beautiful as me.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    "If you looked like THAT when we were married, I never would have left."

Yeah, ex is a ****, but at least he knows he's missing a lot now.
    Geee, sounds like quite the charmer, that one >.>
    -hugssss-
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Another one for the butt! Just yesterday, my husband said he could definitely tell mine is getting bigger and shapelier, "like a shelf" lol. I've always had a flat/nonexistent posterior so this really made my day :) Yay heavy lifting!!
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    People I run into from high school that don't realize it's me because I've dropped so much weight :D
  • mjsmamma
    mjsmamma Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Have always gotten compliments on my behind, but the best compliment was from a woman who was jealous of how fit I had become (this was before I broke my leg and had 2 surgeries) ANYWAY.....I was at the pool for a party and as I walked away she said, "NOTHING on you jiggles!" lol that was freaking awesome!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    The best? Everything my husband has said about it since we met.

Another comment that has made me feel good at any weight is "you are very well proportioned". Even though sometimes people said it just to make me feel better about being obese, it still is a favorite of mine!

I also love it when others describe me as tall. I am 5'8" so I'm not tall enough to have gotten the rude basketball/giraffe/etc comments...and the more weight I lose, I seem to get that more often and I actually feel taller too.
  • iamMLH
    iamMLH Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I was getting dressed one morning, and the girl I was dating looked up and said, "you could be an underwear model."
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    "you are fantastically built"

prob cause arms and knockers were exposed.

i always remember it. even after i gained a solid 20 lbs from that weight. :P

also some crazy lady chasing me through the streets telling me i stole her t*ts was pretty flattering but also scary.

had a few about my legs but i always assumed they just meant in commparison to my marshmallowesque upper body :P
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Lots of compliments daily, but the best were always the ones that involved "you are the cutest guy I have ever seen in my life" or something along the lines of that. Like they are that shocked that they never seen someone that attractive before in person IRL.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Not that I don't like compliments from guys but, the best compliment came from a woman in one of my Zumba classes. She said, "I hope I don't offend you but, I would give anything to have an *kitten* and legs like yours."
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Just yesterday a girl i know told me i looked hot as balls. Some women know how to make a guy blush:blushing:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I have never had anyone say a nice comment about my body

ever
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    When my 14 year old daughter said "mom you got abs".