Tea Lovers

Options
13»

Replies

• jennyaug
    jennyaug Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    OMG I love teas, Try Oolong tea its good for your metabolism, Try Tazo Wild sweet orange, and tazo passion tea, also tazo mint with terragon!!! Sipping some Oolong tea with some lemon right now, ooh so good!!!:smile:
    Gina
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I really like tea but what I drink will vary depending on my mood. I enjoy a good Irish Breakfast tea with a little milk and stevia now and then. When I'm sick I like lemon tea with honey or lemon and ginger tea with honey.

My regular, everyday preferences though are those that tend to be spicy; Vanilla Chai, Pumpkin Cream, Gingerbread Cream, Good Earth Original and my current favorite is Celestial Seasonings Apple Cinnamon.

I also enjoy peppermint tea on occasion and I always drink it if my stomach is upset. It's also good if you're sleepy but don't want caffeine.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I heat up fat free milk and put in a peppermint tea bag and add cinnamon and cayanne pepper. It reminds me of an Indian tea my friend use to make. I love it!

This sounds interesting.
  • chickenpie
    chickenpie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    life would not be worth living without tea......... there are tears & tantrums in this house if i run out & can't get out to shop

good old fashioned regular tea, at least four cups a day.......

x
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    In for tea!

I drink a lot of Celestial Seasonings Zinger teas (hot and iced) because that's what I grew up on and I drink unsweetened iced tea and I love hot Oolong (that Oolong Lychee sound amazing!)

I've had some really amazing teas in my life though not just the crappy American supermarket teas I regularly drink.
  • PrairieSlims
    PrairieSlims Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love various teas. They even have weight loss teas believe it or not!!! I love Chai tea and the best ever is South Africa`s No. 1 Rooibos Tea (Freshpak). It is very smooth. Chocolate Chai is lovely too.
  • condoleezachiapet
    Options
    Oh guys, definitely try this rendition of the London Fog Latte:

Lavender Earl Grey tea bag, steeped
    Milk or Milk substitute (I use almond breeze vanilla, unsweetened)
    ~1tsp Maple Syrup (tailor sweetness to your liking)
    Dash of nutmeg

Stir it up, then heat it in the microwave for about 30sec - 1 min. Makes the perfect dessert tea! You can add a cinnamon stick to stir the drink too.
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I don't have any loose leaf teas, I like President's Choice brand teas best so far...

I presently have Chocolatey Mint black tea which reminds me of an After Eight!

I also have a herbal called "Feeling soothed" which has peppermint, ginger and fennel

I drink it black, it's actually quite flavorful compared ot if you put milk or sugar in there
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I'm an early grey kind of girl myself- my favorite right now is lavender earl grey by Tea Revolution- It's a little pricey- but they are actual leaves- and little mesh bags- not ground up crap.

you can order on line- or get it at Super Wal-Mart (that's the only place I know that carries it in store)

delicious.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I love Lemongrass and Ginger, it's really refreshing cold and great hot. It's also the best hangover cure ever.
  • ztaitaifufu
    ztaitaifufu Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    just saw a r29 post about this http://www.refinery29.com/healthy-teas#slide-1, day to day i like oolong and pu'er the best.
    peppermint in warmer weather is great too. mostly like to try new ones i haven't had before, so many different ones to choose : )
  • missionquestthing
    missionquestthing Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I own a TON of tea. My favorite is Tazo Zen (green). But I also recommend Bigelow plantation mint, tetley british blend, tazo organic chai, and lipton french vanilla.