Master cleanse help ! I ate something

Options
2»

Replies

• sjdavis15
    sjdavis15 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Okay, I just looked up the Master Cleanse b/c I've never heard of it. It is awful and unhealthy. One of the great things about forums like these is that you learn new stuff all the time.
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you are fine. I'm assuming you are avoiding all sugar on your cleanse and are worried that you just blew it by eating fruit, you can rest assured that fruit is just fine on a cleanse. A great ratio to stick to is twice as many veggies as fruits. Even if you aren't eating fruit blackberries are a very low sugar fruit and since you only ate six...no worries. Just keep following whatever protocol your cleanse calls for and good luck. I've done several and they are hard. :smile:

Erm please educate yourself. The master cleanse diet consists of lemon juice and maple syrup. Maple syrup = sugar and its the only reason people on it can get out of bed in the morning.
    4x master cleanser
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    I had 6 blackberry left in my fridge and I it will go bad so I ate it. I'm on my 3rd day of the cleanse. Did I just ruin my cleanse ?

^ And this is what is wrong with cleanses. FFS.

Eat a balanced diet, OP, and exercise. Forget the cleanses, particularly this madness.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Yes Op, I think you did:(
    But on a more positive note, do you happen to own a mini trampoline?
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Yes Op, I think you did:(
    But on a more positive note, do you happen to own a mini trampoline?
    I love you!
    tumblr_mdglkpJkKd1rl6a5io1_500.gif
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_moosn2rtcp1qz4rgp.gif
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Isn't it a huge red flag that you're on a diet plan where "I ate something" is a major problem...??
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    for future reference, if you ever have fruit that's about to spoil, just freeze and use later for smoothies etc.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    for future reference, if you ever have fruit that's about to spoil, just freeze and use later for smoothies etc.
    lol
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Yeah, don't ruin that cleanse by eating. Food will wait.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Isn't it a huge red flag that you're on a diet plan where "I ate something" is a major problem...??

This. If a few blueberries are going to cause all this hysteria - find a more healthy plan.

Here's what I do and have done for the last 19 months:

*eat at a healthy deficit to your TDEE
    *weigh/measure & log every bite you eat every day
    *eat foods you like but learn to moderate what you eat (this may be the most important thing to learn)
    *find something you like to do and then do it consistently (not necessary to lose weight, but awesome for your mental health)
    *be PATIENT and stop quitting
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options

QFT.

OP, eat some food. You don't need a cleanse, you need moderation. Use MFP as intended and you'll see results.