HELP! My love interest wants me to just stay fat!

Options
123457»

Replies

• LeanneHarrington3
    LeanneHarrington3 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I hope that isn't the case. No one should ever try and keep you in a place that you aren't happy with. None of us can do this without support x
  • LauleaAliyah
    LauleaAliyah Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Throw the box out! and dont tell him. My bf did the same thing. Gave me THREE bags of Lindt chocolate for Vday! Already gone through one. Men!
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Just take them to wrok and share them out, give them to a family member and stop being so paranoid :l you just thought he might have wanted to just treat you/make you happy?
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I have no problem taking any gift of food to my office or my client's office and letting grown adults the decision to eat it or not. If it is something that isn't "leave in the break room" (wine) I regift it . If it is something like a huge ham or turkey I take it to the food bank.

I got the traditional heart shaped box of candy for valentines'.... I set aside my one piece and took the rest to a church function. Enjoyed the one piece with a cup of coffee and savored it. I love the design on the box and I consider it very thoughtful of my husband.

I don't partake in smoking anything. Can't offer any advice there.

You are either committed to your good health or not. You can either have an adult conversation with your "love interest" or not.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

OP dump him! You need to find a man who only gives you salads and yogurt for gifts. Chocolates are what make people fat. Too much sugar and carbs and it will hinder your ability to stay at your 1200 calorie goal. You might need to do a cleanse now to get the toxins out of your system.

OP.... you have been given very solid advice here.... including to just break up, or have him killed. You reject all this advice, and just keep arguing that you smoke for your glaucoma. You are waiting for the answer you want to hear.

Ok, I suggest juicing then. No solid food for the next 60 days.
    I'm sure there is girls who didn't get any on Valentine's day. You are the one that needs to control how you eat them.

And I have no idea what to make of this one?

confused-o.gif
  • lizmannn
    Options
    Step back and look at the situation you're in.
    Your man was kind enough to buy you presents for Valentines day! Are you SURE it's because he wants you to stay fat, or perhaps he doesn't see a problem with how you are and bought you candy because literally EVERY store was telling him to buy you candy? My guess is that is the situation..
    However, if he truly IS trying to make you stay fat then there's something strange going on... and you should remember that you want to lose weight for YOU, not for anyone else, and you get to your goal weight no matter what temptations lie in the way!! :) GOOD LUCK!!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    WHAT SHOULD I DO????

Give it to me. Thanks!
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    sb.jpeg