I can't find my wife!!!

Options
I have an issue with adding my wife. I have tried ending her a friend request, starting a message board and asking her to respond, which she did and I can't see it. I tried finding her with "find member" she won't come up, but all these other people come up. it's so weird. Can someone help?

Replies

• Shawneb66
    Options
    try her email address..the one she used to set up MFP! Good luck!

You enter it under INVITE Friends
  • Memorableheart
    Memorableheart Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I see him but he can not see me. No blocks. I have send so many request to several people. Nothing. Help
  • 1dce
    1dce Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Maybe she blocked you :noway:
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I SAID WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS HERE!!!!!!
  • Cadaverous_Bones
    Options
    Your wife is cheating on you on MFP!! OMG! Try her email like that other person said... I'd make her show me her profile and see that she can't really find you.. sometimes fishy!
  • MyPureSteez
    MyPureSteez Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    She'll unblock you when she cleans- up her current account of all "iffy" activity & makes a new account so she can keep flirting with her MFP's.
  • rugged1529
    rugged1529 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    ya'll are crazy! lol she is right next to me. She said she posted on here but I can't see it, can anyone else.... she is memorableheart.
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • rugged1529
    rugged1529 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    ya'll suppose to be encouraging me to lose weight, now I'm contemplating my marriage. lol
  • Memorableheart
    Memorableheart Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Lol This is his wife. I did not block him. Having issues with adding friends. I DID NOT BLOCK my husband! My account is clean. He has went to my account many times trying to add himself. Thank you people. I have nothing to hide.
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    She prolly blocked you mate. Maybe she does not want you to see her dairy cos she cheats too much. Or maybe she does not actually works out when she says so and just lies to you to make herself look better and does not want you to see that. Or maybe she has too much guy friends at her profile, flirting messages with other guys, or she talks about you and your relationships with her friends publicly without you knowing. Hey, hey, hey! This thing does not looks clean, there's something up man.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    ya'll are crazy! lol she is right next to me. She said she posted on here but I can't see it, can anyone else.... she is memorableheart.

Nope, that user name doesn't exist...
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Maybe she blocked you :noway:

Lol. That's what I was thinking. ????

^ that
  • 1dce
    1dce Posts: 238 Member
    Options

She is not on this thread...
  • cheripugh1
    cheripugh1 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    nope... I think you should help her set up her account on here...
  • rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Funny thread! Cool that you two are doing this together. It helps a ton.

Sorry I can't help; I typed her name in and she doesn't come up.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

She is not on this thread...

Obviously....