I can't find my wife!!!

Options

Replies

• rugged1529
    rugged1529 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    can someone please send me a friend request. I checked her settings and she hasn't blocked me.
  • blackmax78
    blackmax78 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    jump on her account, send yourself a message... easy to find our own profiles.
  • LanaeCarol
    LanaeCarol Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Are her privacy settings blocking everyone from finding her? I would check those on her account.
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,462 Member
    Options
    As already noted, that user name does not exist. Are you spelling it right?
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Scavenger hunt for the dudes wife..
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Strange it didnt show up here.

she should write to Olivia.
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Can you have her invite you...?

But maybe she lost so much weight she disappeared!!
  • scottYBRIDGEWATER
    Options
    I don't see the problem.

Doesn't she batch, moan, and complain enough in real life for you? Now you want her to batch, moan, and complain on the Internet as well??? Meh................
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    ya'll suppose to be encouraging me to lose weight, now I'm contemplating my marriage. lol

Welcome to MFP :laugh:
  • rugged1529
    rugged1529 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    everything that everyone is suggesting her has already been done and more. Thanks for your suggestions though. The funny thing is she has posted on the message board and I can't find her but she can see me. I look on her account and I see that she actually replied on my topic. I even get friends request from other people and messages. It's like there's a conspiracy against me and my wife!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    She prolly blocked you mate. Maybe she does not want you to see her dairy cos she cheats too much. Or maybe she does not actually works out when she says so and just lies to you to make herself look better and does not want you to see that. Or maybe she has too much guy friends at her profile, flirting messages with other guys, or she talks about you and your relationships with her friends publicly without you knowing. Hey, hey, hey! This thing does not looks clean, there's something up man.

Yeesh man, project much?

projecting.png

The poor guy just couldn't find his wife's profile, not that he suddenly stumbled upon AshleyMadison or anything.
  • handyrunner
    Options
    It's the government man...
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    This is silly! Can both you and she send me a friend request?
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    everything that everyone is suggesting her has already been done and more. Thanks for your suggestions though. The funny thing is she has posted on the message board and I can't find her but she can see me. I look on her account and I see that she actually replied on my topic. I even get friends request from other people and messages. It's like there's a conspiracy against me and my wife!

Can you reply to this thread using her account? The username is not spelled properly, so if she replies here, that would help.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    If all else fails, just have her or you delete your account (at least if you just got it set up) and start again. Sometimes computers are glitchy. (Can do so under "Settings", which you get to by clicking the "My Home" button and then it's on the right hand side on the second blue bar)
  • shazbox1
    shazbox1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Maybe she was hacking MFP the other day and has somehow logged into a beta test server...
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    lol--it could be a simple as a space where one isn't needed, a capital letter that should have been lower cased.

Otherwise, I'm with everyone else----she doesn't want to be found. Have you tried looking for her on your facebook friends list? Something isn't right. I know MFP is having a problem with missing post, but not missing people.

Hope you find her.....if not, you may need to sign up for Iyanla's fix my life/wife..........lol just kidding.
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I don't see the problem.

Doesn't she batch, moan, and complain enough in real life for you? Now you want her to batch, moan, and complain on the Internet as well??? Meh................

^^This^^

feaIr00.jpg
  • handyrunner
    Options
    Could be he and she is screwing with the collective!