Replies

• 82jeh
    82jeh Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I ran a 9 minute mile. :)
  • caite1988
    caite1988 Posts: 13
    Options
    I made it under 300 pounds. And I cried.... yes, I'm aware it's a scale victory... but it was huge to me. Please don't be mean. :(
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I made it under 300 pounds. And I cried.... yes, I'm aware it's a scale victory... but it was huge to me. Please don't be mean. :(
    You filthy cheater! Get out of here! :laugh:
    Just kidding: congratulations. It's a huge success. Keep up the good work! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • NinjaJinja
    NinjaJinja Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I wore a ring that I bought myself for Christmas not this past Christmas but the year before. And it was loose in the finger it was supposed to go on. I can actually wear it on my thumb if I wanted to. It's not so loose that it will fall off but it's noticeably looser than I remember it being.

That said my other ring, which is half a size down can barely fit on that finger so now I'm like between ring half sizes. Great.
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    More than awesome; congrats! Now you know you can do it!
  • JulieMD
    JulieMD Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am currently unable to work out "regularly" due to a back injury, so I've been counting my calories and I lost 4 lbs earlier this month, but this week none.

I was disappointed so I took my measurements and I lost a half inch from my hips, waist, boobs, and butt! Better than nothing! Hoping I can fit into my size 4 pants/shorts again this summer!
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Purchased a large pair of workout pants today instead of the extra large one purchased 6 weeks ago!
  • jacquiearchambault
    jacquiearchambault Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    YEAH YOU!
  • jacquiearchambault
    jacquiearchambault Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I noticed my jeans are looser and my husband noticed and mentioned it to me yesterday :0) It's starting to pay off! :happy:
  • kitkatbar972
    Options
    I upped my weights this week and discovered that I can still run 2 miles in about 18 minutes despite not having run since June!
  • ag27404
    ag27404 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    A year ago I was pushing it to make it into a size 18. I was well on my way to a size 20. This week - I fit into a size 10 and it looks perfect. I'm looking forward to purchasing clothing that is sized in the single digits.
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    ^That's quite an accomplishment. Size 18-20 to a 10. Woowoo for you!

My NSV was doing spring cleaning in my closet and finding that the XLs I bought less than 6 months ago look baggy and sloppy now. My loss is the Goodwill donation center's gain. Everybody's a winner in this case :smile:
  • 60x60
    60x60 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I was in a rush to go to my adult swim class and grabbed a bathing suit. When I got to the Y, I realized I had grabbed the suit that I had ordered last year that was too small. Last year I couldn't pull the top of the tank over my chest. I was frustrated looking at the suit, thinking I would have to return home without the lesson, but I decided to see if it would fit. It did! No problem!
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Excellent work with the swimsuit (above) - great job!

I did the first warm springtime yoga session in my garden today. wonderful to be working under the warm sun and clear blue sky and the moon was clearly visible as well.

edit:spelling
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    decided to double my running distance today....did 12.5k in about an hour and 22 minutes. i'm told that's an alright time despite the fact that i felt like i was running slow. I guess i'm more than halfway to a half marathon
  • gcbma
    gcbma Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I posted this in another NSV thread. But! My husband brought me a bowl of ice cream, and just looking at it, I knew it was way more than the serving size. So, I ate HALF of it instead of all of it. We went out for lunch yesterday, and I ate half my sub (my favorite), and ate the other half for dinner. Little steps!

Also, when I sit on my desk chair at work, I no longer have my butt/hips hanging off the sides. I can look down and see the seat on each side. Yay!
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    The X moved!!!

Instead of 2x or 1x, I was able to finally fit into an X-Large shirt this week. YAY ME!!!!
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I squeezed myself into my size 14 jeans. Couldn't move or breathe but I got them on =)
    They are back in the cupboard till next month.
  • misscem94
    misscem94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Trying on my pyjama pants from Christmas 2010 to find they fit again - they haven't since Summer 2011.
  • Samby_v1
    Samby_v1 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Last week I became a genuine UK size 10 on the bottom half (US 6) and my pants of the US and the UK kind fit as intended to. This week though... At my mum's place there is a very old measurements chart I had on the wall from when I first joined a gym over 10 years ago. My thighs were then 22.5 inches.

Drum roll...

Today, I can happily announce I have lost half an inch off my 21 year old self's thighs!!!!! It's certainly not something I was thinking about when I joined here, but with three weeks of relatively easy cardio-ish work behind me it makes me wonder if all this 'everything becomes harder after thirty' is a bunch of old dog's doo-dahs. Don't worry, I've been stepping it up with heavier weights this past week, and I've started on the old kettlebells today. Huzzah!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!