The Walking Dead

Options

Replies

• Not_Left_Handed
    Not_Left_Handed Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ah after reading some of these, I definitely need to re-watch. It makes sense that that guy that Tyrese and Carol left alive after he got bit was the one that almost bit Beth. I also agree that Beth just needs to go, but of course she'll be fine since she's with Daryl. And the bunnies that Lizzie slaughtered too ... they were there before Daryl and Beth went through there

tumblr_n15bb1qHM81rkbi4ao2_250.gif

I had a feeling Tyrese had Judith just from the scene of the end of last "season" .. he was running with his arms cradling something - we couldn't see what it was he was holding, but it definitely wasn't a weapon cause that was slung on his back.

tumblr_mxaj6l2aFV1rkbi4ao2_250.gif

Only question I have (and again, I will have to re-watch). The shoe of the little kid, was that the little boy that was with Lizzie and her sister before when they were carrying Judith out in the baby carrier? And there was another little girl with him as well ..

tumblr_mxaj6l2aFV1rkbi4ao6_250.gif

Also, how did Tara know Glen's name? You know, when she was trying to wake him up ... Did he tell her his name?

I also think it was a good idea that Tyrese didn't know about Carol .. that would have been awkward, but you can definitely see a change in Carol.

Lizzie - oh yeah, that girl is a nutcase. She was absolutely going to kill Judith - she had that zoned out look in her eye and never even flinched when her sister fired the gun. She was probably the one that was dissecting the rats in the prison .. as for feeding the rats to the walkers, not so sure because she would have had to been on a ladder or something ... she's not that tall.

Maggie will probably freak out when she sees Glen with Tara .. just because she was with the group that killed her dad. Tara's playing for the other team so I don't think she has any interest in Glen in a sexual sort of way. I guess her sister did get killed after she killed the Govenor.

Interested to see who the new people are .. I never read the comics either.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    None of my friends believed me about Judith and Carol but I was spot on with those two predictions.
    I can't believe she tried to kill Judith. I never liked her.

Lizzy is def a girl I have a hard time getting a good read on. I have a gut feeling though that she was the one feeding the rats to the zombies. Don't know why.... just a feeling.

She sees the zombies as the former people that they were. She seems to be holding out hope that humans and zombies can live together.

So she's just an idiot, not a sociopath?

Well, she's a little kid, so ignorant is a better word than stupid. She's what? 9 years old or so? :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Okay, there was a pile of zombies that Tyrese and 2 strangers killed before both of the strangers were bitten on the train tracks.

Is that the same scene that Darell and the young girl (can't remember her name) found when they saw the abandoned shoe and lost it?

I keep trying to figure out if the stories are being told in parallel.

The two men had been with Carol. Tyrese tried to help them, but couldn't save them. Then later, Daryl and Beth came upon both of them.

So, yes, it was parallel. None of the characters are very far away from each other. (which makes sense because they are all on foot)

(Maybe I'm not the one who needs to re-watch after all? :laugh: )

no, you def do need to rewatch. your little girl hero is a psycho.

Is she a psycho or a sociopath? Dammit, Jim, I'm a TV sloth, not a head-shrinker!

ETA: http://www.businessinsider.com/20-signs-that-you-are-a-psychopath-2013-9?op=1
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm glad Carol is back. She's got skills the group could use. Baby Judith has a chance of growing up now that Lizzy isn't the only one babysitting her.

I haven't read the comics, so I can't tell if this new group Glenn and whatever her name is ran into is a good or bad.

I feel like they will be bad new. Now that the Governor is gone, there needs to be another "bad guy". The show isn't sticking too close to the comic story line. In the comics, Baby Judith dies when Lori gets shot and falls on top of her stomach. (I think that's how it went down). All I know, you should probably never trust a 6'2'' ginger. the guy looks like bad news.

I've been told that in the comic book, he kind of starts off a bad guy, but then evolves to be the new leader of the group.
  • MaryW84403
    Options
    I about freaked when they left that poor baby laying on the ground like a snack!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

I'm not convinced she was trying to kill her, just trying to shut her up. She is a little girl, after all.

I think Lizzie is mirroring a character from the graphic novels that most certainly IS a psychopath (kills animals and murders his own twin brother). So yeah, Lizzie is a psycho.

She *might* be mirroring a character from the comics? I never read the comics, just going by the clues in the show. Also sociopath =/= psychopath. The others are claiming she's a sociopath, now you are claiming she's a psychopath.

Learn what words mean before using them in sentences, please! :flowerforyou:

:laugh:

Holy read-into-it-too-much-and-be-a-****-about-it, Batman.

Changed my mind. Elaborating.

I never used the term sociopath, others did.. I used the term psychopath.

"FTR:"

"The term “psychopath” is usually used to describe a person that has crossed the line of moral behavior in a society. They’re the murderers, the school shooters, the manipulative cult leaders. They’re the ones mutilating animals just to see what happens. They’re also the ones that society views as a danger to others. On the other hand, a person is deemed a sociopath when they have the lack of emotion and ability to relate to others, but aren’t a threat to society. While they’re not as dangerous, they can still be destructive in a smaller, personal setting such as in friendships, romantic relationships, or in a family. But they’re generally not going to go on a killing spree."

"They’re the ones mutilating animals just to see what happens." Like, say, rats in a prison... or rabbits by a log? Hmmm.

Okay no... a sociopath knows the difference between right and wrong and does not care. A psychopath is delusional and knows the difference between right and wrong, but the lines get blurred by the delusion.

Sociopaths are more likely to become homicidal than psychopaths. As a matter of fact, with proper medication and treatment, psychopaths can live fully functional lives without ever hurting anyone. Sociopaths will kill if it gets them what they want because they simply do not care that it is wrong.
  • Weighting4results
    Options
    Carol is covering for Lizzy. It makes the most sense with what we've seen of them both. Michonne should lop her head off ninja style...after she turns of course :)
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

I'm not convinced she was trying to kill her, just trying to shut her up. She is a little girl, after all.

I think Lizzie is mirroring a character from the graphic novels that most certainly IS a psychopath (kills animals and murders his own twin brother). So yeah, Lizzie is a psycho.

She *might* be mirroring a character from the comics? I never read the comics, just going by the clues in the show. Also sociopath =/= psychopath. The others are claiming she's a sociopath, now you are claiming she's a psychopath.

Learn what words mean before using them in sentences, please! :flowerforyou:

:laugh:

Holy read-into-it-too-much-and-be-a-****-about-it, Batman.

Changed my mind. Elaborating.

I never used the term sociopath, others did.. I used the term psychopath.

"FTR:"

"The term “psychopath” is usually used to describe a person that has crossed the line of moral behavior in a society. They’re the murderers, the school shooters, the manipulative cult leaders. They’re the ones mutilating animals just to see what happens. They’re also the ones that society views as a danger to others. On the other hand, a person is deemed a sociopath when they have the lack of emotion and ability to relate to others, but aren’t a threat to society. While they’re not as dangerous, they can still be destructive in a smaller, personal setting such as in friendships, romantic relationships, or in a family. But they’re generally not going to go on a killing spree."

"They’re the ones mutilating animals just to see what happens." Like, say, rats in a prison... or rabbits by a log? Hmmm.

Okay no... a sociopath knows the difference between right and wrong and does not care. A psychopath is delusional and knows the difference between right and wrong, but the lines get blurred by the delusion.

Sociopaths are more likely to be come homicidal than psychopaths. As a matter of fact, with proper medication and treatment, psychopaths can live fully functional lives without ever hurting anyone. Sociopaths will kill if it gets them what they want because they simply do not care that it is wrong.

Excellent explanation!

I just don't think we have enough evidence on the girl. She is a little creepy, sure, but a lot of "creepy" kids turn out to be awesome adults.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Carol is covering for Lizzy. It makes the most sense with what we've seen of them both. Michonne should lop her head off ninja style...after she turns of course :)

That is an interesting theory. I haven't heard that one yet. My bet is still on Carol doing the killing. I think the planning is a bit advanced for a child, but I won't put anything past these writers in terms of plot twists!
  • Weighting4results
    Options
    Lizzy slaughtered the cute lil bunnies for no reason, I could see her hack up a sick adult. Sure, Carol must've caught her then "disposed" of the bodies to cover up.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Lizzy slaughtered the cute lil bunnies for no reason, I could see her hack up a sick adult. Sure, Carol must've caught her then "disposed" of the bodies to cover up.

The only problem with your theory is that Lizzy was also sick and quarantined.

One thing that I can say about this show: you can't trust ANYthing if you didn't actually see it. You never know!
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    None of my friends believed me about Judith and Carol but I was spot on with those two predictions.

Lizzy is def a girl I have a hard time getting a good read on. I have a gut feeling though that she was the one feeding the rats to the zombies. Don't know why.... just a feeling.

She sees the zombies as the former people that they were. She seems to be holding out hope that humans and zombies can live together.

So she's just an idiot, not a sociopath?

Well, she's a little kid, so ignorant is a better word than stupid. She's what? 9 years old or so? :laugh:

9 year olds don't know that you die when you don't breath or that you can't chill with things that kill you? wow, 9 year olds are a lot dumber than when I was 9.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

One thing that I can say about this show: you can't trust ANYthing if you didn't actually see it. You never know!

Which would make it all the more easy for her to be able to access the other sick and quarantined people.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options

I've been thinking this too.
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    So glad that Baby Judith is alive but I swear, I would never have Lizzy in supervisory role, EVER!!!

Lizzy is scarier then the walkers..PSYCHO KIDDIE
  • Weighting4results
    Options
    I hear ya that makes a difference.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    SO excited carol and baby Judith are back. I cant wait to see what happens next week! The new guys look pretty scary~
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    WhiteRabbit1313 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    So glad that Baby Judith is alive but I swear, I would never have Lizzy in supervisory role, EVER!!!

Lizzy is scarier then the walkers..PSYCHO KIDDIE

I know! My husband and I were cringing when we thought Lizzie was going to suffocate Judith. She's definitely unhinged.
  • rosabelia32
    Options
    I tell you the kid is a psycho. I think she was the one feeding the zombies with rats, she's got to be. Then seeing her trying to sophocate the baby, oh no! she's so mental. However, I'm glad that carol is back in the game! Can't wait to see what's next.
  • joanthemom8
    joanthemom8 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for Carol and Darryl to get together again!:blushing: