Eat it all, or ration it out? (chocolate)

Options
2»

Replies

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I tend to eat it all and get the binge out of my system, nothing helps curb desire than feeling sick from an overdose. My theory is that a one time spike in calories goes mostly down the drain (so to speak).
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Eat what you like and then throw the rest out.

I always go for my favorites...keep the least faves around...and end up eating the pieces I don't care for. I know it's wasteful, but I know I can't ratio chocolate very well; and if it is in the house, I will eat it. So I've just had to start throwing some out.
  • red869
    red869 Posts: 59
    Options
    Definitely don't have it all in one go! Why not have a little bit every day or every other day and actually enjoy it instead of eating it all and feeling sick after. Also, this way you won't feel guilty afterwards and won't gain weight (as long as you have it within your calorie limit).
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I've been alternating between three different kinds of M&M's lately and having a serving or a serving and a half a day.
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I'm the "eat it all" type. I have no interest in rationing out sweets. I'd rather eat them only occasionally, but enjoy them to my satisfaction, than get a tease every day. I'm the kind who makes sure the Halloween candy is eaten up within two days and then move on.
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I am also the eat all the chocolates type. That being said....if I think its too much, like the giant heart box filled with truffles my hubby got me for valentine's day...then I usually share it. He ate some, I gave some to the kids, my sister and her son came over and they ate some, I ate some. Within 2 days it was gone and I think I only had a quarter of the box myself :)