Replies

• Lafla
    Lafla Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Hi Marie. Stay well. Miss you. Gayla :heart::cry: :heart:
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Marie - we miss you ????????????????????????

Jeri
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    its OK girls I am happy for I never wanted to be in a group in the first place But the isuue is that the group took the name of the sneakers to see how I thought about it The using the sneakers without Checking out with me. just plain took it For their own Funny I would have said yes if they had sheck in with me.But no they just took it as their own.And that was not right.WhichSo enouht of that mess. y ou know I don't even know who they are funny huh

lack of discussion is the main issue The group lack The founder is not really the issues I have no knowledge of how the group operate. But it is nice to know that Mfp put that there I should have been asked if it was Ok to used the Sneakers The real isuse ok to set it up as the sneakers. I would have told the rGroup yes if the had just dicuss this with me and go t But I was not Given that choice That is what I meant by disrespect . of the .. you know the sneakers meant the world to me. Sandy really made the Sneakers I would not have put you thru this I know I am dumb and old and can't type or spell But I that does make a person not have feeling That is the real reason I left the oup group. out of disrespect to the elders I will keep the Senior golden sneaker open as long as I can. and as I am able I already . have to Ask Jerry what day it is every morning to know i What day it is. I do want to remain Friend with you dear people Gayla you and phoebie. I love you two I know Phoebe et disjusted with me but I am who Iam. Alice does me two But she still love me. very much and I love her I know Phoebe or gayla Will call her if I come uo missing.

Jeri take good care of your Mom. I know you do. I have grown quite fond of you .....keep on a walking them dogs. And dancing lovw you full of energy l. Barbie And take care of Jake take care all..me my biggest concern now keep from Falling and Break a
    leg or worst a hip I promise I will not get sentimental again. But wish you will come by and visit with me some be seeing you als and take care. and don't wory about me I be just fine better get to bed if I am to open shop in the morning. I will tell you my snd my new eatin stylel tell you my Wi I do have a lost early tonight but I cn gain 4 or 5 lbs. over night without overeating hugs to all.
    Marie .
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,185 Member
    Options
    705727zgto2ir3ld.gif

I'm just a newcomer but I am sorry that everything seems so screwed up. Marie, you've done what you felt was best for you so I'll respect that but my heart is broken. :brokenheart: You are the one who encouraged me to join in and I felt so welcomed by everyone. I really needed a safe place to talk and to receive support and I found it with the Sneakers. :heart: I guess life just has to change all the time---but often I don't see it changing for the better. :sad:

Hugs.:flowerforyou:

Lin
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    We are head to the store so will get back t0 you later
    hugs marie you later
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,128 Member
    Options
    1713095a2t5dhmryh.gif

Windy day here, good day to stay in and keep warm.

Sandy
    One Day at a Time
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,993 Member
    Options
    "I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself." - Mikhail Baryshnikov

209940qfy499fhgm.png

[img][/img]194904olsgis3xqe.gif

I taught the line dance class this morning......it was great fun :bigsmile:
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    876241yhwnzzhmim.gif

Hi Marie,

I have been watching the Olympics like crazy and Canada is doing so well this year.

I hope this finds you well and I will miss you in the group. I didn't know you didn't like groups, but everyone
    has to do what is better for them. I will check in from time to time with a short blurb on what is new with me
    and see how you are doing.

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada
  • fancyladyJeri
    Options
    Marie - don't worry we'll look after Mom.

Here's my message from today

Hello All

What a couple of days. Yesterday was spent all day with my Mom. We took her to the respiratory doctor and although her heart etc, is good, her lungs are just awful. She scarily talked about what to do "in the event of" and really recommended Mom tell us her family she did not want breathing tubes, etc. She said the end result would not be what Mom wanted she also suggested that will happen within the next 5 years. I almost cried. However, she has changed Mom's medications and we'll see how that goes. She also gave her a new pill that isn't covered by health care coverage. We'll see how that goes too.

Then lunch out, got Mom's sewing machine fixed, and bought groceries for her. We left the house at 10:15am and didn't get home until after 4pm. Then my cousin phoned and we had to take her out for supper (too tired to cook) and she came over until her husband was finished writing an exam.

Today up at 7 and wih the grandkids until about 3:30 and a visit to Mom's. Mom is not as good as yesterday so I am afraid that she may indeed be regressing. So sad.

We are finally home and ready to crash. I hope to catch up with everyone tomorrow.

Hugs to all,

Jeri
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,128 Member
    Options
    1301009r9loufkp3s.png
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,185 Member
    Options
    Good day!! Sun is out again.......lots colder but having sunshine makes me feel better. How are you my friend?

1604234g93p2dk8ir.gif

Hugs.

Lin
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,993 Member
    Options
    1784217q69gibjtkb.gif
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    631424rbg3g5r2aw.gif

Hi Marie,

It's a beautiful day here, sunny but cold. Tomorrow we are celebrating my daughter's birthday at dinner.

I hope you enjoy your day!

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada
  • fancyladyJeri
    Options
    Hi Marie

Hope your day was great and everything is well. Come back and play with us. LOL

Love

Jeri