By all. I don't think this is the right place for me

Options
124»

Replies

• _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Rage quit? Oh heck no! Did I sound upset?
    We can see your post history.

Busted! Hahaha

Busted for what?
    Nothing happened in his recent posts LOL

His very last post before starting this thread:
    Carbs have nothing to do with weight loss??? Unless I read your post wrong, that is 100% incorrect.
    It's a bummer when science doesn't agree with you then your only option is to throw all the toys out
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mgr67hr8KO1qcqwuv.gif
  • Str0ng_Heart
    Options
    Hey, a quick goodbye to all my friends. I just don't think this is the right place for me, since my focus is on carb counting. You are a very cool group of people and I pray that you all continue to have great success. I will leave my account open a day or two. If any of you want to stay in touch, just message me and I'll shoot you my e-mail address.

God bless,

I certainly understand. I quit my first time through here as well. There are a lot of people stuck in the "it's the calories" mentality around here, and the MFP software is tough to customize beyond a few minor adjustments. No matter how you adjust it, it still insists that calories are important.

If I could make a suggestion to you: make those changes you can make to the macros so that it reflects your goals, and just use the software. I absolutely agree that if you keep coming to the forums, you'll keep getting hit over the head with all manner of hostility. So why not just leave the forums, but still use the database?
    Very nice! :flowerforyou:
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I only came because I was curious as to how someone can misspell the word 'bye'.

Either way, if you've tried out a weight loss tool for six days then give up- that's up to you, especially of one that is so adaptable to all macros etc..

Good luck with your future endeavours, OP.

Well, in all fairness, "by" is a word too and it's only one letter off from "bye." He could of just missed the E key or had a brainfart even. Plus you can't edit topics I don't believe.
    Or he meant "by all," like you would say, "By George."

Boy George!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJe2korIJ3f3RpY27Gf3Ht-EGQBHG_Em7Hgpgv0qDhjCQGOW3nzQ

Only if you like that sort of thing

Fair enough, if you can't edit them but you'd think he'd just scan over what he has written before he posts it.

Either way it wasn't meant to be harsh, but still good luck to him with trying to loose with a different technique.
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I only came because I was curious as to how someone can misspell the word 'bye'.

Either way, if you've tried out a weight loss tool for six days then give up- that's up to you, especially of one that is so adaptable to all macros etc..

Well, in all fairness, "by" is a word too and it's only one letter off from "bye." He could of just missed the E key or had a brainfart even. Plus you can't edit topics I don't believe.

Boy George!
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJe2korIJ3f3RpY27Gf3Ht-EGQBHG_Em7Hgpgv0qDhjCQGOW3nzQ[/img]

,,,,, Chameleon
    hmpff

you went too fast.
    It was karma.
    he didnt wait for me to finish.:angry:

That's what.

-She
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

Boy George!

Fair enough, if you can't edit them but you'd think he'd just scan over what he has written before he posts it.

Either way it wasn't meant to be harsh, but still good luck to him with trying to loose with a different technique.
    lol

where is my iron?
  • CrusherKun
    CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    <Insert Rickroll Meme here>

(Seriously...someone insert one for me....Im at work and I cant do it!)
  • PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    :tongue:
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Aww

68gg.jpg

have very few carbs
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Is it appropriate to say 'goodbye to someone you never said 'hello' to?

You say yes, I say no
    You say stop and I say go go go, oh no
    You say goodbye and I say hello
    Hello hello
    I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
    Hello hello
    I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options

Boy George!

Tyler-Cloyd-Gif.gif
  • rocknlotsofrolls
    rocknlotsofrolls Posts: 418 Member
    Options

I'm sure that was just a typo. It happens. BTW, it isn't "give up" it's "gave up", if you are referring to the past tense, which obviously you were because you typed, "if you've tried out" Just sayin!

You sarcastic people on here need to get a life!
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

Boy George!

fd4d1e8730265136c8cf4cbe04d62f7925cdb50d32990b4227ac0c56bcb406b8.jpg
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

I have one :-)
    large.gif
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    If you've only been on the site for a few days, don't let the haters push you away. If you truly wish to find something that suits you better, by all means do so, but just know there is the option to change your macros and count the carbs. I did it for a while but found it easier for me to do low calorie.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

Wow, such harsh language. Being a sarcastic person, I am deeply, deeply offended. Who do I report this to?
  • truetarot1988
    truetarot1988 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    :heart: Good Grief!
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to provide a brief explanation for locking this topic.

The forum guidelines include this item:

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.