Your favorite 100c-150c recipes?

Options
124»

Replies

• elliottbord
    elliottbord Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oat Fit oatmeal packets are only 100 calories each. Found at Target. Oatmeal really keeps you full. Add half a banana to make it 150 calories.
    Vitacakes are little 50 calorie packs of chocolate cake. There is also Vita muffin at 100 calories a packaged muffin top. This is good for the end of the day dessert.

The Vitacakes can be a little dry, so I'll cut one up and cut up and mix a 100 calorie Weight Watchers giant fudgesicle and have a 150 calorie dessert. Both of these are found at Walmart in dessert aisle.

1 Old World brand pita bread (100 calories), 1/4th of a cup of Mid's pizza sauce (25 calories), 6 slices of Hormel turkey pepperoni (25 calories) = 150 calorie pizza. Add low fat cheese for another 50 calories to make it 200 calories, if cheese is necessary.
  • lamps1303
    lamps1303 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    peanut butter fingers:

take first two fingers
    place two fingers together
    dip fingers in jar of peanut butter
    lick peanut butter off fingers

Favourite post ever.

Dip. Lick. Eat. Repeat (within reason!)
  • lamps1303
    Options
    Being a UK person, what amount of feta is 1/4 cup? How many g is a cup? In fact, this probably goes for all the recipes I see on here. Is it just a guesstimate measurement?

I'm from the UK too and it is really confusing when people say "1/4 cup". You can actually buy measuring 'jugs' that indicate a cup, 1/2 cup, etc. Can get from major supermarkets and home stores like dunelm. I am intending on investing in one. But as one poster correctly pointed out, a 'cup' is a measure of volume rather than weight so need to be careful
  • Tanteee
    Tanteee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Being a UK person, what amount of feta is 1/4 cup? How many g is a cup? In fact, this probably goes for all the recipes I see on here. Is it just a guesstimate measurement?

I'm from the UK too and it is really confusing when people say "1/4 cup". You can actually buy measuring 'jugs' that indicate a cup, 1/2 cup, etc. Can get from major supermarkets and home stores like dunelm. I am intending on investing in one. But as one poster correctly pointed out, a 'cup' is a measure of volume rather than weight so need to be careful

You can get individual cup measurements here (in the UK) too (not a jug) quite easily in most of the places you've mentioned - supermarkets etc. I've had mine for years and originally bought them from Lakeland.
  • jazchlo
    jazchlo Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    ThAnks! You are helping the REAL me come out # by #!!!
  • daisyrose305
    Options
    I need some 100 cal recipes too! I keep coming up short 100-200 per day >_<
  • daisyrose305
    Options
    YUM!
    These muffins are very good and you could use any flavor non fat yogurt-

Banana Muffins Number of servings 12

Ingredients
    1 cup mashed Banana,
    1 cup All-purpose Flour
    1 Tbs Baking Powder
    1/4 tsp Baking Soda
    1/8 tsp seasalt or table salt
    1/4 cup Sugar (White Granulated)
    1/4 cup Kroger - Lite Yogurt - Any flavor you want
    1 egg
    1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in one bowl and in another bowl beat together bananas, sugar, egg, and vanilla, stir in yogurt. Stir banana mixture into flour until just combined. Scoop into prepared muffin cups. Bake 15-20 mins at 350 degrees. They are best if when completely cooled, even better the next day and the day after that and the day after that.

Each muffin is 81 calories, .5 grams of fat
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    FYI many of these recipes are way over 200 calories ...way way over 200 calories...

just saying
  • julzzz4
    Options
    :wink:
  • lamps1303
    Options

You can get individual cup measurements here (in the UK) too (not a jug) quite easily in most of the places you've mentioned - supermarkets etc. I've had mine for years and originally bought them from Lakeland.

I actually bought a set of measuring cups yesterday from Tesco - 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup and 1 cup. Definitely getting used!