• mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!!!!! great job!!!
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!

I'm the same height and hope to get to where you are by the end of the year. Thanks for the inspiration and good luck on the marathon.
  • chriscut101
    Options
    Just wanted to congratulate you! You look amazing! Your story has given me hope! I'm the same height as you! I'm 167lb today and would love to get to 130lb! Thank you for sharing
  • ehensarling17
    ehensarling17 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    This was the perfect post to open as I was thinking about breaking down and getting a bagel from the break room. Thanks for the motivation, it's reaffirmed my willingness to say no.

This totally made me smile! I love that we can motivate and inspire each other on MFP!
  • ehensarling17
    ehensarling17 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!! HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU?????? IF YOU DON;T MIND SHARING.

It's been a journey and has admittedly taken me much longer than I anticipated -- I started August 2011 and have been working my way to my goal since then.
    Wow inspiring story, love the truthful ups and downs! I too just started my journey to loose 40 Lbs and enjoy seeing achievement stories! Great work!

Along the way, I've kept this graph (because the MFP weight report only goes back one year AND because I love analyzing the data) to track my weight starting in August 2011. You can clearly see ups and downs but the biggest thing I have to remind myself is that there IS a downward trend and that's what I'm keeping my eye on. If I let any of those little (or even bigger!!) spikes stop me, I wouldn't be where I'm at today!

2a2a8140-8ee3-4f01-af4e-3f1828b55d23_zpsd8b682e6.png
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Nice to see a vision of my possible look at my ideal weight. Amazing and congratulations on your wedding<3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!