chubby or skinny

Options

Replies

• EternalDecadence
    EternalDecadence Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Personally, I like chubby men. I think they are more attentive lovers, so I married one. (;
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Looks aren't everything, it's the person inside that counts the most. But honestly, looks do matter as part of the whole package. I would prefer either an average build or slightly chubby, or lean muscles, as opposed to either super skinny or very fat. But I admit that out of all those categories, "very fat" is the least attractive. I'm about 40-50 pounds overweight right now and trying to lose weight because honestly I'm not attracted to overweight people so why would I expect anyone to be attracted to me. I have no interest in dating other fat people so I guess I better get thin. :)

(That was an honest answer.)
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Depends. Which one is smart, funny and nice?

QFT!
  • callyart
    callyart Posts: 209
    Options
    Not really a preference for me as long as they're healthy?

I don't tend to fall in love with just a body.

My partner was SO skinny when I met him, only weight over 9 and a half stone at 6 ft. Now he's just over 13 stone, and I love him all the same!

Edit: He asked me not to lose *too much* weight because he likes my big butt and curves, so I guess that his preference is a little chubby lol
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Have dated women who were thin. Have dated women who were obese. I find it really stupid to date people based on appearance and not who they really are. Appearances change. I've known incredibly "HOT" women who couldn't hold down their end of a conversation so I lost interest. I've known women who maybe most people wouldn't find all that attractive, but their minds were incredibly sexy and they turned out to be phenomenal lovers. Bottom line: If you're dating someone solely based on physical appearance, then the only thing you're actually dating is your own ego.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'd prefer human.. But if they're aliens, that's fine too, long as everything's in the right place.
  • SouthGaPeach
    SouthGaPeach Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Have dated women who were thin. Have dated women who were obese. I find it really stupid to date people based on appearance and not who they really are. Appearances change. I've known incredibly "HOT" women who couldn't hold down their end of a conversation so I lost interest. I've known women who maybe most people wouldn't find all that attractive, but their minds were incredibly sexy and they turned out to be phenomenal lovers. Bottom line: If you're dating someone solely based on physical appearance, then the only thing you're actually dating is your own ego.

LOVE THIS! this is so true. Its not about an appearance. Most people would not be attracted to my boyfriend. He is a very stocky build with a few extra lbs. and has a large scar on his stomach from a birth defect but I love him for who he is as a person rather than what he looks like, and to me, anyway, he is still the sexiest man out there.
  • DJManos
    DJManos Posts: 220
    Options
    Rubenesque....
  • TattooTwinset
    Options
    I find I traditionally go for women on the medium of the spectrum. I am tall and broad shouldered. (hourglass-y) I don't want to feel like I will crush someone but I also don't want to be crushed.
  • JenGlam7
    JenGlam7 Posts: 10
    Options
    I agree, my guy isnt much bigger than me, it is uncomfortable at times. Ive dated bigger, skinny, muscular
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I've had both. Experience tells me that there are always pleasant surprises in life ;)
  • Lettee4
    Lettee4 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    chubby!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Neither. Give me muscles.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Neither. Give me muscles.

Sing it Diana

Diana_Ross_Muscles.jpg
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    would you date chubby girl/guy or skinny ?

honestly

Have dated both.

True.
  • lookinggoodkel
    lookinggoodkel Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    i've dated both and fallen for both too

I love personality, humour and someone who won't hurt me like the last 3 guys been out with
  • Linnea_willis
    Options
    I usually prefer big guys but its all in the personality.
  • YanskaNY
    YanskaNY Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Give me chubby over skinny. I like big, thick, lumberjack types. :) As for skinny guys- no offense but I like to eat stringbeans, not date them. ;)