• moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    lol ,,,,, most of comments are indicator for mental retardation lol

Did you type this on a potato?
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Notice those two skinny girls have to come on and gloat that they are skinny and smoking hot size two girls... and again body shame the fat girls. I bet you two were the meanest *****es in your high school class.

Seriously, what is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this? maybe you should just get off the forum for a while and cool off. No one is body shaming here but you.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Notice those two skinny girls have to come on and gloat that they are skinny and smoking hot size two girls... and again body shame the fat girls. I bet you two were the meanest *****es in your high school class.

unless I missed the posts, who came on here and gloated that they were smoking hot size two girls and who shamed who?? I think you like to cause drama.
  • danyvaone
    Options

Most of your comments make me think you're typing with your penis, instead of your hands.
    that's because your body is deformed and try to compensate being ignored
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Mirey has worked EXTREMELY hard to get her body to its current form - and she has been absolutely wonderful in providing members advice and support concerning their own health.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Most of your comments make me think you're typing with your penis, instead of your hands.
    that's because your body is deformed and try to compensate being ignored

This might be insulting....if it made any kind of sense. Sadly, incoherent just isn't very insulting at all. It is, however, exceedingly amusing.
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Dat Dere Meat on Dem Bones. In
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

nice try, but couldnt be farther from the truth.
    mirey and puffy are 2 amazingly helpful individuals. you'll see (since you clearly haven't already).

the comment was geared more toward not wanting to be sought after by the OP.
    sorry you missed it. :flowerforyou:
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options

mirey and puffy are 2 amazingly helpful individuals. you'll see (since you clearly haven't already).

100% agree. Even though I would hazard a troll...
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    [url][/url]
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

Will you now answer my question regarding saying mean things about people you know nothing about? You said some pretty harsh things about me on the other thread. Why would you say those things when you don't even know me, or Mirey, or Puffy?
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    i really love chubby girls , skinny girls don't turn me on at all

and i think a lot of guys like me

i'm honest

Hahaha!
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Wow, stereotype much?! You should read some of their previous posts. They do not body shame anyone.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

100% agree. Even though I would hazard a troll...

Its kinda funny, because we not once claimed to be smoking hot, but thank you guys.
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    More cushin' for the pushin'!
  • Momto4minions
    Momto4minions Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Dying laughing. Thanks OP. This thread is definitely a laugh out loud one. I needed it today.

Oh , the turtle eating the bird gif was amazing!
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options

It was funny up to this point, now it's just sad.
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    NEWSFLASH: No one cares what gets you stiff, honey.
This discussion has been closed.