i love fat chubby girls

Options

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    lol ,,,,, most of comments are indicator for mental retardation lol

Most of your comments make me think you're typing with your penis, instead of your hands.

I'm going to have to try that.
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    big-butts-cannot-lie_zpsedeec68f.jpeg
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Define Skinny. Define fat chubby. Define chubby. Define overweight. Define obese. Your personal preferences are just that. Your definition versus someone else are going to be different when it comes to personal taste in looks. More power to you for liking who you like, but most woman really do not care what someone else thinks. We care what we think of ourselves. Yes we want to make our partners happy too, but true happiness comes from within.

Also :flowerforyou: to all the skinny girls he will not like! Thank goodness I am just fat, and also have no intend on becoming just chubby either. :laugh:
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't going to get locked before, pretty sure it will now that the OP called two girls (who both look absolutely freaking stunning, by the way) nasty.

In for the entertainment while it lasts
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I miss Nuttelabrah....
  • GabriellaMaria
    GabriellaMaria Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    i really love chubby girls , skinny girls don't turn me on at all

and i think a lot of guys like me

i'm honest
    pick me!! I'm chubby!!lololol!!!:laugh: :happy: :tongue:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    On a serious note though- how many guys really do like girls chubbier? My guy is always bringing me treats and telling me not to lose weight because he liked me at my all time high weight. Is this really a thing? If so, how prevalent is it really? I am of the opinion that everyone likes women fit and shapely and that men only say they like fat because it makes us feel better about ourselves. I want the real, non-PC answer here. Do some or most men actually prefer fat? If so why isn't that on TV and magazine covers? Inquiring minds want real answers!

I knew a guy in the Navy who only dated morbidly obese women. He claimed that they were better in bed, because they tried harder, and would do more to show appreciation.

I think he was full of crap, and was rather degrading to women personally. However, he never dated a woman under 275 lbs.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    lol ,,,,, most of comments are indicator for mental retardation lol

Most of your comments make me think you're typing with your penis, instead of your hands.
    that's because your body is deformed and try to compensate being ignored

You aren't a very good toll. I guess you don't have much to do now that Jersey Shore ended though.
  • joradora
    joradora Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Notice those two skinny girls have to come on and gloat that they are skinny and smoking hot size two girls... and again body shame the fat girls. I bet you two were the meanest *****es in your high school class.

nice try, but couldnt be farther from the truth.
    mirey and puffy are 2 amazingly helpful individuals. you'll see (since you clearly haven't already).

the comment was geared more toward not wanting to be sought after by the OP.
    sorry you missed it. :flowerforyou:
    100% agree. Even though I would hazard a troll...

I don't know either of the girls, but I read the whole thread and never saw any fat-shaming going on. Those who are crying "fat-shaming" are crying wolf and are one step away from claiming a thin girl is fat-shaming just for existing in their presence, even without saying a word. Don't jump to judgement, people. Just because a woman is thin does not mean she's judging you if you're not. Be happy for those that have accomplished their goals and focus on your own instead of trying to bring them down. Otherwise, you're just an *kitten*.
  • GabriellaMaria
    GabriellaMaria Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    big-butts-cannot-lie_zpsedeec68f.jpeg
    ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I love chubby chicks too!!! I love myself and I am chubby working on getting curvy!!!
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Notice those two skinny girls have to come on and gloat that they are skinny and smoking hot size two girls... and again body shame the fat girls. I bet you two were the meanest *****es in your high school class.

Will you now answer my question regarding saying mean things about people you know nothing about? You said some pretty harsh things about me on the other thread. Why would you say those things when you don't even know me, or Mirey, or Puffy?

That person is also a bad troll.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

1276293275judge.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In before the lock.

^this

Although in OP's defense, this is the most coherent thread of his that I've seen yet.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    You said guys like you... I think you're a little to ripped and young for my tastes. :wink:

Sorry I needed to say this....
    Yes he's rip and yes he's toooo damm young for me but I think he's HOT.You can ALL call me cougar.....

April-03-2012-23-33-26-tumblrm0x088kJ7a1qa9omho1500.jpg

I won't call you a cougar. ^^^^
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

Will you now answer my question regarding saying mean things about people you know nothing about? You said some pretty harsh things about me on the other thread. Why would you say those things when you don't even know me, or Mirey, or Puffy?

That person is also a bad troll.

I'm getting that impression. I went back through the whole thread and can't find anywhere either Mirey or Puffy said they are a size 2, so kind of wondering where that came from.... or that they were skinny and/or smoking hot. She was pretty quick to say some harsh stuff to me and a couple of others on a different thread as well, but dropped that one to come to this one. I've reported her.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    You're the same guy who thinks there's medication for sleep apnea…. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

there is. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There are no medications to treat obstructive sleep apnea.

The only medications prescribed for individuals with OSA are for CPAP users to help manage their daytime sleepiness.

There are some medications to treat central sleep apnea that work by stimulating breathing. But they are rarely prescribed. These medications are a last resort.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I like chubbies.
This discussion has been closed.