Calling All Runners...Who Lift <3

Options
2»

Replies

• Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Currently slowly running and also lifting to the 5/3/1 program.
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I am a half marahon runner who does P90X, P90X3, and about to begin Body Beast at the end of March. Feel free to add me.

Mike
  • whizzlers
    whizzlers Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    mschmid983 - also doing NROLFW :)

Wanting to get back into running when I can run outside - feel free to add.

On third week of NROLFW and wanting to complete a 10k later this year :) xxxx
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    A year ago, I thought the idea of doing a 5K was insane and that there was no way in hell I would ever do one. I was ok with cardio, but I never saw any reason to run unless it was from a cop or towards a shoe sale. Now I am excited about doing my first 5K this summer!
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I dabble in both.
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I am in stage 2 of New Rules of Lifting for Women and am enjoying lifting! I am also training for a half marathon. Today is my 420th day of logging so I'm around quite a bit. OP, feel free to add!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I like all the running lifter friends! open to adds!
  • helenprimorac
    Options
    I run on my treadmill and love it; usually 3 - 4 days a week. I seem to keep getting injuries for some reason and have to take breaks. I've owned my treadmill now for 3 years and love the cardio, but I haven't really lost a lot of weight so I came back on this site to watch my calories. I have been doing pilates and light weights in between my running days and its working out well. Any advice on losing the weight other than starving myself?