Diet Pills- what do you think?

Options

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    No to the diet pills....just can someone push me on my bicycle please?
  • AreUjoking2
    Options
    Maybe I was a little misunderstood, or didn't get my point across accurately. I DO NOT agree with the diet pills. I think it is a shame that "Doctor" and magazines and such promote such unhealthy items such as diet pills.
  • AreUjoking2
    Options
    IXUO5zJ.gif
    You

Best response ever...I mean EVER lol.
    You sir win!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    IXUO5zJ.gif
    You

Best response ever...I mean EVER lol.
    You sir win!

Trog ALWAYS wins, it's just not FAIR!!!!!! *stomping foot*
  • DirtyCurvesAhead
    Options
    Any diet pill that will actually do anything will also come with a long list of dangerous side effects and complications.
  • weber22c
    Options
    Maybe I was a little misunderstood, or didn't get my point across accurately. I DO NOT agree with the diet pills. I think it is a shame that "Doctor" and magazines and such promote such unhealthy items such as diet pills.

The money he's being offered to hawk them outweighs his personal and professional ethics. Simple as that.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    this is my opinion on diet pills/ shakes/ drink mixes: don't work, risk of heart attack, and way too expensive. I would much rather spend my money on the gym, new running shoes, new workout clothes, or some good food at the grocery store. You are right, it didn't get on our butts fast so why try to lose it fast.
  • marckromano
    Options
    I am taking a natural diet pill called Phenterpill. It is helping me losing weight, but as all the diet pills it really works if you change your mind.
    Diet pils are a good help but you have still a lots to do to lose weight.You can't only take them and expect to lose weight. You have to change your diet, do some sports or fitness exercises.
    This is my opinion. Diet Pills can help you but not as it can help changing your mind first.
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    The only "diet" pills I would consider taking are ones of natural Vitamin or mineral. Like Calcium, Vitamin D, CoQ10. There are some Plant based ones that don't make you lose weight but they do have other benefits. There are no magic pills for weight loss however our typical American diet leaves us deprived of a lot of nutrients that are beneficial to our bodies.
  • JMoore221979
    Options
    i think if exercise came in the form of a pill... then it would be vacant on the shelves. People just want the easy way out. there IS an easy way out... its called MODERATION. just watch what you eat and get yourself moving. simple as A B C

YEP!
  • marckromano
    Options
    @jbella99, can you please suggest me some good brand where I can buy those minerals? maybe one with all those ingredients at the same time? thank you.
  • Ashleygrand86
    Ashleygrand86 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    @jbella99, can you please suggest me some good brand where I can buy those minerals? maybe one with all those ingredients at the same time? thank you.

I would never consider taking a diet pill... You don't know what is on the inside and I have heard some pretty horrific stories regarding the raspberry ketone pills.

If you are looking for a good supplement - Juice Plus capsules are the way forward. It is quite literally fruit and veg in a capsule (Capsule is a gelatin capsule) It's the only bio available product I know of (By that I mean it actually gets into your system and doesn't just give you expensive wee like most other 'vitamin tablets'

If they are good for Bear Grylls - They are good for me haha! x (But seriously... from experience they are great... not just because an advert told me they were!) x
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Waste of $$$$$$$.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    If they are good for Bear Grylls - They are good for me haha! x (But seriously... from experience they are great... not just because an advert told me they were!) x

tumblr_lghehd3jbI1qfyncko1_400.jpg
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

I would never consider taking a diet pill... You don't know what is on the inside and I have heard some pretty horrific stories regarding the raspberry ketone pills.

If you are looking for a good supplement - Juice Plus capsules are the way forward. It is quite literally fruit and veg in a capsule (Capsule is a gelatin capsule) It's the only bio available product I know of (By that I mean it actually gets into your system and doesn't just give you expensive wee like most other 'vitamin tablets'

why not just eat fruit and vegetables….???
  • jadior
    jadior Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    checking out the replies and the gentleman shaking his head made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the chuckle this morning!!
  • ehsan517
    ehsan517 Posts: 114
    Options
    one word...just "don't"
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Waste of $$$$$$$.

It depends

Personally I use them for more energy and their thermogenic effects
  • tiffanybrooks530
    tiffanybrooks530 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Ive tried a particular "blue" diet pill that was meant to remove the fat by preventing it from being absorbed by your body. I wont call out the company but they did have commercials a few years back and I am not surprised they no longer have them..but its still sold in many stores...what's the catch? it makes you poop fat!, and sometime you don't even realize it until after a long day at work you go home and see liquid "fat" in your undies...gross...:embarassed:
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    GARBAGE !