Your lightning rod of hate

Options

Replies

• mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    The 4G on my phone isn't working well because it's so damn windy outside.

Also, I have a Dr Pepper in a glass bottle, and I'd really like to open in and drink it, but I don't have a bottle opener here at my office.

I realize this is not my thread, but thought I would help you with the bottle problem. Sorry, no suggestions for the phone.

GOB-Bluth-Breaks-Counter-Opening-Drink.gif

Theres always money in the banana stand
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    The wire in my under wire bra broke and over the course of the last 2 hours has found its way out of the fabric and has been poking me relentlessly.

I have had this happen before, it's really uncomfortable! However, you can't remove it because then your one boob will be flat while the other is perky (this, I know from experience).
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    It's snowing again, and it's going to get below zero AGAIN next week for several days. I want to find old man winter and choke the ever loving ****e out of him until he dies.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I gotta pee
  • mccindy72
    Options
    Changing my eating habits to healthy ones and exercising has increased my sex drive. It has not increased my wife's.

Slip her a mickey?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,791 Member
    Options
    Changing my eating habits to healthy ones and exercising has increased my sex drive. It has not increased my wife's.

Slip her a mickey?

Who names their dlck mickey?
  • mccindy72
    Options

Slip her a mickey?

Who names their dlck mickey?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I hate "technical" recruiters.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Only complaint I have is I wish it was warmer weather ... I'm waiting ever so patience for you summer. :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I've got nothing. I'm in a great mood today.
  • TrevNiel22
    Options
    I came onto the forum to kick back a bit. Then I read some threads, and now I have an indescribable hate for humanity and would like to start setting people on fire.

:laugh:
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I'm sick of this hot and humid weather and where the h3ll is my son finding all these sharpies to write on the furniture with?
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    It's snowing again, and it's going to get below zero AGAIN next week for several days. I want to find old man winter and choke the ever loving ****e out of him until he dies.
    quit sugarcoating your thoughts.....just tell us how you really feel!
  • R_Calvillo
    R_Calvillo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    When I got to work, the first email I got was that my supervisor wanted to talk to me about my TPS reports.
  • Ladyhawk_78
    Ladyhawk_78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Every guest at my job tonight has either been an *kitten* or a smart *kitten*. *kitten*-ery all around and I'm starting to get in a cranky-pants mood.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    I came onto the forum to kick back a bit. Then I read some threads, and now I have an indescribable hate for humanity and would like to start setting people on fire.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Please dont set me on fire :flowerforyou:
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    I gotta pee

^^This.
  • mccindy72
    Options
    quit sugarcoating your thoughts.....just tell us how you really feel!

:tongue: