Best low cal salad drssing

Options
13»

Replies

• techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    balsamic vinegar and a splash of olive oil.

This is what I do. I mix balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and salt and pepper together. It's a simple dressing that's good for you.

There's also those 1 calorie salad sprays that are quite good. I like the honey mustard. I probably spray on a little more than what's intended though. :)
  • Geodani
    Geodani Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Kraft Zesty Italian Anything Dressing......50 cals...4.5g of fat......Their Roasted Red Pepper anything dressing is even better and has only 40 cal and 2g of fat - I loved that stuff so much but I can't find it anymore by me. If you see it definitely try it - it is delicious! Enjoy!
  • Fit_in_Folsom
    Fit_in_Folsom Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I would appreciate peoples opinion on the best no guilt, good tasting salad dressing. Store bought or home made. Also, the best salads with protein like tuna.

This might sound weird, but I just put salt on it. I don't mind "green" tasting things though. I usually eat mixed greens or spinach with a variety of other veggies mixed in...you can even add feta or goat cheese or something... and I just use salt.... I know, weird... but its good and i like it :-)

I agree with Kadybaby.... Greens have their own flavor.. Another good low cal option is just rice wine vinegar. Good flavor, almost no cals.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    I like the kens steakhouse light creamy caesar and raspberry walnut vinegrette