Anyone up for JM 30 day shred?

Options
2»

Replies

• KrisWingate
    KrisWingate Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is the exact post I was looking for! I just did D1 L1 and I realized just how out of shape this tushy is!!! I took measurements this morning so I'm excited to see results!!! I'm trying to do 4-5 days a week also. Add me! I need someone to tag off of. ;)
  • Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I started February 1 butt unfortunately I'm only on day 10 :( hope too start level two tomorrow :) I have seen changes in my belly :]
  • lookgreatfast
    lookgreatfast Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Are you all going to add any cardio to this?
  • aussielyn
    Options
    I am new here......can you please fill me in on what a JM 30 day shred is ??????? :blushing:
  • tammyb1995
    tammyb1995 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    HaHa..I had the same question a few weeks ago when I seen all the post...it is Jillian Micheal's 30 shred video....
  • tammyb1995
    Options
    I started on Friday..but skipped Sun/Mon...I am going to get started back and join you guys...maybe having to be accountable to this group will help me get up at 5am to get it done....let's go!
  • tammyb1995
    Options
    Ok so in 2 days I start level 2...I haven't weighed or measured but I only weigh once a month.....the weekend I put on a sports bra that I had not previously been able to get on...so I think there is progress....anyone else????
  • chunkybun
    chunkybun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I lost 6 pounds in level 1. I had minimal loss in inches (1/2" off hips and waist), minimal changes in arms/legs.

So far my weight hasn't budged on level 2, but my diet wasn't up to par, so I blame that, and have gotten myself back on track.

I will finish level 2 on Friday and confirm weight & measurements. My pants are feeling looser today, so I'm hoping for good results.
  • tammyb1995
    Options
    I haven't done it on a daily basis..but I am going to do better try and do everyday except Sunday it is a complete rest day for me as I am going a day with church usually..hopefully I can post some results after level two...I am going to measure today as I haven't done that either....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!