Tis Friday night. What are you drinking?

Options

Replies

• 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Bourbon, neat.
  • katieshkins
    Options
    Diet Love Martini:

1 oz. Peach Schnapps
    1.5 oz. Coconut Rum
    2 oz. Diet Cranberry Juice

150 calorie treat!
  • Lovely_077
    Options
    Drinking stopped being a big deal after the first few times I got drunk.

Next question.

Apparently you wanna discuss this statement further... As you also posted it on your status? Idk... no one is saying it's a big deal...

It's just funny to watch people that do. I have accomplished many things in life that I can brag about and feel cool about, I often find people that don't drink a lot more cool since opening a bottle takes no skill at all.

And because someone opens a bottle than suddenly they are not skilled? Seriously good for you, you're not the only person who has accomplished many things that are brag worthy... having a drink from time to time doesn't make anyone less of a person than you. It's a preference sir... I suggest you get that needle out of your eye.
  • bmason67
    bmason67 Posts: 886
    Options
    pinot noir
  • Lovely_077
    Options
    Anywaysss.... raises her jack and Dr pepper hello my fellow unskilled drunks... I toast thee.. cheers. Onto the laid back, no point topic, keep em coming
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Next question.

Apparently you wanna discuss this statement further... As you also posted it on your status? Idk... no one is saying it's a big deal...

It's just funny to watch people that do. I have accomplished many things in life that I can brag about and feel cool about, I often find people that don't drink a lot more cool since opening a bottle takes no skill at all.

Wut
  • mmartinez_az
    Options

Next question.

And because someone opens a bottle than suddenly they are not skilled? Seriously good for you, you're not the only person who has accomplished many things that are brag worthy... having a drink from time to time doesn't make anyone less of a person than you. It's a preference sir... I suggest you get that needle out of your eye.

Me? "get the needle out of my eye" Excuse me "ma em" but I think its just funny, it must be an Army thing. rarrrrrrr
  • ahawk56702
    ahawk56702 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Bud Light
  • Renegade706
    Options

Next question.

Wow Martinez you are obviously to cool for this room, go on back to your Mom's basement and admire all your accomplishment trophies.
  • 281Danielle
    Options
    H2O, but a Jack and coke sounds really good right about now.
  • Lovely_077
    Options

Next question.

Me? "get the needle out of my eye" Excuse me "ma em" but I think its just funny, it must be an Army thing. rarrrrrrr

An Army thing? No it Def is not... it actually is a bible reference regarding being judgmental... no you don't find it funny, you find it shameful and that is your issue... do not need or want your lecture about how opening a bottle means someone is not dedicated... I am the last person to lack dedication as well as many others in this thread. And seriously? You're going to bring up the fact I was in the Army? Please do... you only proved my dedication by throwing my military service in my face.
  • mmartinez_az
    Options
    I am boring but it is all water for me. :)
    some of the thing you all are drinking sounds good.

Don't let people that drink make you feel boring, it's the couch potatoes that don't step out of the box and live on the MTV world that are boring. I bet people in Australia, Mexico, Germany that have drank since age 18 think this would be funny.
  • ashleyblossom1
    ashleyblossom1 Posts: 699 Member
    Options

I've never had alcohol a day in my life but I don't get a superiority complex over it. I just don't need that type of thing in my life. Its a preference. Doesn't make me any better than one else here. When you are ready, you can climb down off your high horse and I'll share my apple juice. Relax. :smile:
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    h2o
  • lirirod
    lirirod Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    i'm with the water drinkers :happy:
  • some_betty
    some_betty Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    wahtuh
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    water with a lime, but wishing I had calories left over for a margarita
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options

Don't let people that drink make you feel boring, it's the couch potatoes that don't step out of the box and live on the MTV world that are boring. I bet people in Australia, Mexico, Germany that have drank since age 18 think this would be funny.

Wow... way to take this WAY to seriously.. your making me want to drink lol....

I'm drinking water
  • Lovely_077
    Options

Couch potatoes and did you seriously make a reference regarding those in Germany that have been drinking since the age of 18? They drink way younger than that. But I guess that's the world view you are missing in this argument. They would find it funny you are RIGHT... They love to drink... (most not all, I am not a generalization of stereotypes kind of person) And please please say couch potato after you remember why you are on MFP. ok? I really didn't want to go there but here it is... I was in the Army, DEF takes getting of the couch for that... I have lost 45 pounds def takes getting off the couch for that... Oh and dedication too... I completely agree with Ashley, get off your high horse.
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options

Next question.

An Army thing? No it Def is not... it actually is a bible reference regarding being judgmental... no you don't find it funny, you find it shameful and that is your issue... do not need or want your lecture about how opening a bottle means someone is not dedicated... I am the last person to lack dedication as well as many others in this thread. And seriously? You're going to bring up the fact I was in the Army? Please do... you only proved my dedication by throwing my military service in my face.

Am done because this is going in a bad direction, all I can say is that passing an ASVAB does not take much skill, some of us just decided to take the hard route and not suck from the governments boob. Anyhow I am done. Drink away!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

AYFKM!!!! wow !! Yes !! Please GO AWAY!