Tis Friday night. What are you drinking?

Options

Replies

• mmartinez_az
    Options
    It's just funny to watch people that do. I have accomplished many things in life that I can brag about and feel cool about, I often find people that don't drink a lot more cool since opening a bottle takes no skill at all.

I've never had alcohol a day in my life but I don't get a superiority complex over it. I just don't need that type of thing in my life. Its a preference. Doesn't make me any better than one else here. When you are ready, you can climb down off your high horse and I'll share my apple juice. Relax. :smile:

Yummy Apple juice *** I hope nobody is watching me drink this** * lol
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Silk Unsweetened almond milk.
  • Lovely_077
    Options
    Drinking stopped being a big deal after the first few times I got drunk.

Next question.

Apparently you wanna discuss this statement further... As you also posted it on your status? Idk... no one is saying it's a big deal...

It's just funny to watch people that do. I have accomplished many things in life that I can brag about and feel cool about, I often find people that don't drink a lot more cool since opening a bottle takes no skill at all.

And because someone opens a bottle than suddenly they are not skilled? Seriously good for you, you're not the only person who has accomplished many things that are brag worthy... having a drink from time to time doesn't make anyone less of a person than you. It's a preference sir... I suggest you get that needle out of your eye.

Me? "get the needle out of my eye" Excuse me "ma em" but I think its just funny, it must be an Army thing. rarrrrrrr

An Army thing? No it Def is not... it actually is a bible reference regarding being judgmental... no you don't find it funny, you find it shameful and that is your issue... do not need or want your lecture about how opening a bottle means someone is not dedicated... I am the last person to lack dedication as well as many others in this thread. And seriously? You're going to bring up the fact I was in the Army? Please do... you only proved my dedication by throwing my military service in my face.

Am done because this is going in a bad direction, all I can say is that passing an ASVAB does not take much skill, some of us just decided to take the hard route and not suck from the governments boob. Anyhow I am done. Drink away!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

Sir please do STFU.... I dedicated my time to this country so fools like you can be moronic judgmental sheep. FYI.... I am in school, obtaining my degree as a PA... last I checked that was hard work and not sucking off the government's boob. You need to take a huge long look at yourself because this is NOT the first time you have done this, be it on the forums or your page... you are clearly not a happy person.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    *peeks in to share all da drinks*

*runs away cuz too srs in heeeeerrrre*
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Black walnut beer
  • Lovely_077
    Options
    haha Krazy... I raise my drink to you... just decided it is time to ignore the party pooper... thats an entirely different thread. Cheers my pals
  • WoodChuckNorris
    Options
    Patroooon
  • ashleyblossom1
    ashleyblossom1 Posts: 699 Member
    Options

I've never had alcohol a day in my life but I don't get a superiority complex over it. I just don't need that type of thing in my life. Its a preference. Doesn't make me any better than one else here. When you are ready, you can climb down off your high horse and I'll share my apple juice. Relax. :smile:

Yummy Apple juice *** I hope nobody is watching me drink this** * lol

Yay now we can all relax and go back to drinking whatever it is we like to drink. Cheers! :drinker:
  • Whyareyoumad
    Whyareyoumad Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Rough afternoon at work, in the Crown and Coke.
  • WoodChuckNorris
    Options
    Really? An argument about drinking? Some people like to drink, some people don't. Who cares?
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    wow how did this go from what are you drinking to people feeling insulted because they are not drinking alcohol and bible verses and army ??? It is friday night....whatever you are doing...I hope it is enjoyable to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • UnderwoodPD
    Options
    Fireball whiskey
  • lenattus
    lenattus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Heading to bed early with a good book, glass of red wine, and piece of dark chocolate, life is good!
  • ashleyblossom1
    ashleyblossom1 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Really? An argument about drinking? Some people like to drink, some people don't. Who cares?

High five!
  • Lovely_077
    Options
    :drinker: hubbies money and the governments ehaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ok back to my apple juice.

you do realize I make my own money right??? Seriously dude I have no clue what your problem is but you seriously no longer hold my undivided attention... Good riddance.
  • Lovely_077
    Options
    wow how did this go from what are you drinking to people feeling insulted because they are not drinking alcohol and bible verses and army ??? It is friday night....whatever you are doing...I hope it is enjoyable to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kendle your guess is as good as mine... when I made this thread it was NOT in the intention to have some debate... I just wanna play and drink my Dr Jack hehe
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    :drinker: hubbies money and the governments ehaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ok back to my apple juice.

Bai
  • mmartinez_az
    Options
    I got deleted haaaaaaaaaaaaaa I hope they don't mix the anxiety pills with the Vodka.