How many times have you returned to mfp?

Options
13»

Replies

• susie3g
    susie3g Posts: 267
    Options
    Third and final time here. No support the other 2 times but have a great support system this time and its way easier to keep going with a good support system.
  • TheSwoleMinister
    TheSwoleMinister Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Back for the 3rd time. But I do this every year when I start my cut. I'll be gone again starting mid-October.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    My 2nd time. I nailed my goal the first time around and gained some back. I'm back to lose it again and this time permanently!
  • silviadarling
    silviadarling Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is my 3rd time.. Ive lost the same amount of weight all 3 times hopefully I can push through this time (:
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Well I joined over a year ago and only logged for about a week. Came back March of this year and I'm in it to win it...
  • KayBallin
    KayBallin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    This is my second time. I was not serious the first time and thought I could spot reduce belly fat by doing cardio only and not using a food scale.

Came back in March of this year and have been successful thus far.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    This is my first time using the site/ap.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    Never left but I started here 11\2012. Under another nic of coarse!
  • Texsox
    Texsox Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Second attempt. Like most diet plans, once you stop, you gain. My doctor and I worked out a multiple step plan to lose the weight and keep it off. MFP is the anchor that will folow through at each stage, ending with only MFP. I've resigned myself that I will be loggin my food for the rest of my life.

I am hoping for a food recognition breakthrough that a simple snapping of a picture will result in the food being recognized and recorded. It will happen, but probably not in my lifetime.
  • 40andFindingFitness
    40andFindingFitness Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I've never left

+1