Does anyone else chose gym over social stuff??

Options
1235»

Replies

• Beautifulbridgittlee7
    Options
    Yeah usually, don't like a lot of people, like a lot of the gym/fitness/fun type people, not everyone wants to date, marry or have children, some people would choose the gym over that because they don't want any extra hassle or responsibilities, and don't want someone telling them they can't workout ,and that they have to have children, and give up their hobbies, and goals, because someone wants to force them to have kids and be fat. Some people have terrible family and/or terrible friends, and the fitness stuff helps them feel better, make friends, have time alone,etc. I would pick staying single forever and able to workout as much as I want to, travel, do what I want than to be like these miserable people who I know who are married and/or have kids and want to do this, this, and this, but feel trapped, all because their spouse wants to control them, and take away their membership, bike etc and have them be miserable and unhappy and trapped.
  • jzs20
    jzs20 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I refuse to let anyone get in the way of my workout. It's My time.
    I have a family,work and do what I have to do but 1 hour a day is mine.

Skipped plenty of dinner get togethers and events to go workout and I don 't regret it.
    It's my therapy ... some people hit the pipe,pound beers or pop pills, others hit the gym.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    The gym is social for me. I like people and I like training. It works. For me. I mean, of course feel free to jam your ear phones in and ignore everyone else 'cause yer all bad azz and ****. I'm kind of a nerd and stuff but it works for me.