Is your Goal FASHION or FITNESS? (perfect woman 171lbs)

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    I'm so close to 1912 ideal! Thing I'd have trouble finding jeans to fit with a 30 inch waist and 40 inch hips, though!

Levi's 515.

<- 35, 29, 41
  • Definitely fashion, however i don't feel that I am pressured into thinking any certain way about my body. I want to lose weight because I don't like the way I look, I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks:)
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    I'm so close to 1912 ideal! Thing I'd have trouble finding jeans to fit with a 30 inch waist and 40 inch hips, though!

I have a 29 inch waist and 46 hips, even whe thin I had the same ratio. I've just given up on trousers all together.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Fashion, for sure. (although I've never heard it referred to as "fashion")
  • bachampion04
    bachampion04 Posts: 137 Member
    Both actually..i mean you gotta admit....the nice clothes are for small people BUT i do look like an Adonis so i need some muscle and plenty of lean cuts so when the fashion is gone there are no complaints :D
  • fashion. but i'm tapping into the fashion, through fitness.
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Fashion. I am tired of always being left out of cute new trends because of my weight. I wasn't overweight to start with, but because I was average build most of the boots, dresses, and tops that came into style just didn't look right on me. I have to be thin.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Fitness. I want to be healthy, energetic, have no pain, disease and take no pills. I also want to be professionally and romantically desirable and to fit into my old clothing.
  • dj59lane
    dj59lane Posts: 52 Member
    FASHION but Fitness comes into play also
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Hmm toughie, but fashion is probably first. I started working out because I wanted to look good, but now fitness has also become a part of it - I love feeling good too! :)
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    A little bit of both for me. I want to look amazing, but I also want to be fit, strong, and fast.
  • Fashion.

According to the "1912 article" you found, I'm practically perfect. :happy:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Fashion. I'm already quite healthy.
  • Elizabeth_in_MN
    Elizabeth_in_MN Posts: 167 Member
    Fitness.

Fashion is a happy byproduct for me.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    It's not either/or for me. I want to be able to tackle some really tough physical challenges, but I also want the sex appeal.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Fitness. Everything I do related to diet and exercise is focused around overcoming my horrible genetic predispositions. And if I end up looking better because of it, that's a bonus, of course.
  • AnnieAustineer
    AnnieAustineer Posts: 22 Member
    Fashion. I don't want to have to cosplay as bulky male characters any more. If fitness comes as a by-product of my weight loss, then it's an absolute bonus.
  • jezy_jass
    jezy_jass Posts: 328 Member
    If I'm being honest I started out with my goal being fashion. After being at it and yo-yoing for years it has become more about fitness, and how much better I feel (both in & out of clothes) when I stay on track. It is no longer a journey I am taking for others, but for myself (& a little bit for my fiancé! :blushing: )
  • MizMiami305
    MizMiami305 Posts: 188 Member
    "Its all about Sex baby!!!"

You need fit to look fashionable. :)
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    My main goal is to feel great about myself. There are a lot of factors that go into that. Looking good (according to MY definition), being strong, feeling energetic enough to do the things I enjoy doing, being "healthy" ... those are all part of it. I don't feel the need to put them in any certain order of priority.