HANGRY

124»

Replies

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Try fasting. i know it sounds like it sucks really really badly but it does work, especially if you're eating a small amount of calories like 1.2k-1.5k. I don't eat in the morning, eat a light lunch and a big dinner with a lot of protein. The protein helps me get through the next morning. For example... I ate a 648 calorie dinner with 59g of protein, most of it being from chicken. It pretty much comes down to, suck it up or stay fat.

Far be it for me to question anyone posting in this thread... but what the h-e-double hockey sticks is this advice even about?
  • Arranna1212
    Arranna1212 Posts: 143 Member
    Try fasting. i know it sounds like it sucks really really badly but it does work, especially if you're eating a small amount of calories like 1.2k-1.5k. I don't eat in the morning, eat a light lunch and a big dinner with a lot of protein. The protein helps me get through the next morning. For example... I ate a 648 calorie dinner with 59g of protein, most of it being from chicken. It pretty much comes down to, suck it up or stay fat.

Far be it for me to question anyone posting in this thread... but what the h-e-double hockey sticks is this advice even about?

OP is talking about being hungry constantly so my advice is to try and fast. I use to want to eat all of the time, like OP, so I tried fasting. You get more satisfying meals whenever you only have a certain time of day you can eat them. Ever heard of IF? http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/9-ways-to-deal-with-hunger-on-a-diet.html