Taco Bell Breakfast Menu going nationwide March 27.

Options

Replies

• pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Depending on calorie content...waffle taco on the way to the golf course sounds excellent !
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Yeah why no calories for the waffle taco? Because I want! And the crunchwrap too. Badly.
  • MissEarlGrey
    Options
    Why are you all so excited? I thought this community would have health and wellness -minded people. This isn't real food, guys. All fast food should be treated with disdain. Things like this should be considered criminal to the American people, they are a menace to public health.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Why are you all so excited? I thought this community would have health and wellness -minded people. This isn't real food, guys. All fast food should be treated with disdain. Things like this should be considered criminal to the American people, they are a menace to public health.

....this is a joke, right?
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    1NLtoJL.gif
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

:huh:

I consider myself to be health and wellness minded. Mental health/adherence are part of that. If I'm hitting my macro and micronutrients and getting adequate exercise and rest, I don't see a problem with spending a small portion of a day's calories on waffles. Do you?
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options

You must be new here :flowerforyou: Welcome!

For the record, the only fast food that is a menace to public health is the stuff that gets dropped on the floor or anything an employee touched after using the restroom and not washing their hands. Otherwise, meh, if it fits your calories, it's food. It's fuel.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Cue the person with 0 lbs lost and a closed diary who joined over 1.5 years ago saying waffles and scrambled eggs aren't food!
  • Candiij
    Candiij Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Give me scrambled eggs, beans, and corn tortillas and I am set.

As yummy as the waffco sounds, this sounds even better...
  • jonnythan
    Options
    1NLtoJL.gif

That's an amazing gif.
  • jonnythan
    Options
    Give me scrambled eggs, beans, and corn tortillas and I am set.

As yummy as the waffco sounds, this sounds even better...

The AM Grilled Taco is scrambled eggs, bacon, and cheese inside a folded flour tortilla and grilled on their quesadilla press.

No beans or corn, but...
  • Candiij
    Candiij Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love, love love black beans. and bacon gives me migraines. :( I MISS BACON!!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAAHA

HAHA

HA

thanks i need a laugh.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    In for waffle tacos. ...in fact i have eggos downstairs. Waffle tacos for dinner Yes/yes?

Im a big eggo fan.
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options

I know, right?

A bunch of sinners around here...
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I know what I'm getting for breakfast on my birthday.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    So I can have tacos for three meals a day?

IN!
  • Snarkist
    Options

oh yes, it's terrible. You might actually get some protein in your food. And you don't want that, now do you?
  • matt526
    Options
    This is awesome!!
  • ashleysarvi
    Options
    i love taco bell and even worked there for 4 yrs when i was younger, however i have cut out all fast food so I don't think i will be trying these. And that waffle taco looks terrible.