Taco Bell Breakfast Menu going nationwide March 27.

Options

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Why are you all so excited? I thought this community would have health and wellness -minded people. This isn't real food, guys. All fast food should be treated with disdain. Things like this should be considered criminal to the American people, they are a menace to public health.

I know, right?

A bunch of sinners around here...

410_repentance.gif
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Make a run for the terlet.
  • bluelena
    bluelena Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Give me scrambled eggs, beans, and corn tortillas and I am set.

Agreed. Bacon, too.

Taco Bell tried this "breakfast" thing back in the 90's, I think. And it was terrible.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Waffle taco. Giggity.

So long as it's not blue amirite?

Yeah. Knew this would eventually get here...
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Why are you all so excited? I thought this community would have health and wellness -minded people. This isn't real food, guys. All fast food should be treated with disdain. Things like this should be considered criminal to the American people, they are a menace to public health.

If I ever win the lottery, I fully intend to open fast food for vegans. I'd have enough money to not have to worry that there's not exactly a raging demand for it, and I'd get vegan fast food. Win.
  • cwsreddy
    cwsreddy Posts: 998 Member
    Options

If I ever win the lottery, I fully intend to open fast food for vegans. I'd have enough money to not have to worry that there's not exactly a raging demand for it, and I'd get vegan fast food. Win.

it exists in NYC :tongue:
  • FlaxMilk
    Options

Son of a spinach! :explode: :angry:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

I would eat there. Roasted tomato soup with toasted bread is great.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell is evil, why must they do this to me. When it comes to fast taco bell is my kryponite
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

I think if you pick the right location (don't pick Arkansas. Or Georgia) you could make a lot of money with that. As long as you avoid actually calling it fast food. Because you know, disdain and criminal and stuff.
  • cwsreddy
    cwsreddy Posts: 998 Member
    Options

Son of a spinach! :explode: :angry:

I hate when I have brilliant idea only to discover everyone's already thought of it.
  • FlaxMilk
    Options

That sounds too healthy for what I have in mind. Maybe I'll make a light and fit menu for you healthy folk.

I want awesome grilled cheese, french fries, shakes, donuts, pizza "burgers," "not dogs," and other things I probably would need someone to help me remember. And none of it can be crappy or taste healthy.
  • FlaxMilk
    Options
    I hate when I have brilliant idea only to discover everyone's already thought of it.

It's not that, I'm just jealous that all the restaurants I would eat at go out of business here and other places have them. A cafe opened with amazing food and I was in love. The food was so tasty and clearly not good for you. Out of business in a year.
  • xDawnsgrace
    Options
    cinnabon delights are omg ♥_♥

i love them
    11/10 would recommend
    or buy 40 orders
    and eat them all
  • wheird
    Options

I think if you pick the right location (don't pick Arkansas. Or Georgia) you could make a lot of money with that. As long as you avoid actually calling it fast food. Because you know, disdain and criminal and stuff.

Vegan Quick Cafe. :P
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

That sounds too healthy for what I have in mind. Maybe I'll make a light and fit menu for you healthy folk.

I want awesome grilled cheese, french fries, shakes, donuts, pizza "burgers," "not dogs," and other things I probably would need someone to help me remember. And none of it can be crappy or taste healthy.

AT first I was meh to your idea and then I read this and was like "Would visit".
  • wheird
    Options

It's not that, I'm just jealous that all the restaurants I would eat at go out of business here and other places have them. A cafe opened with amazing food and I was in love. The food was so tasty and clearly not good for you. Out of business in a year.

Fried cheese stick salad.
  • jac_84
    jac_84 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have not, nor will ever eat at any fast food resturant. none of its processed foods are healthy, plain and simple.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Vegan fast food isn't a bad idea. Some fast food places like Taco Bell do actually have vegan options.
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!!! NO WAY!

I can't remember the last time I had T.B. but looking at this? I'm literally drooling over the waffle taco and the crunchwrap ... so so soooo good! Yep, gonna try!

Thanks for passin on the info :)