LADIES: Do you Go ... Comando?

Options

Replies

• krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I love workout pants or shorts that have built in underwear. I'm just too fat right now to wear them cuz when I bend down my buttcrack comes out, so I have to wear granny panties to cover it all up until I lose more fat and can fit into pants properly.

So yes, I'd absolutely go commando if my body allowed me :)
  • snoodled
    Options
    I'm almost always commando at the gym. If I'm wearing looser crops then I'll wear some, but other than that, nope.

There are some men at my gym that should really really start wearing underwear though ...

What gym do you go to? lol
  • snoodled
    Options
    I wore my biking shorts for well over a year without underwear, and after a race my husband came to pick me up. He never usually saw me in biking shorts, because I bike when he is at work. He immediately noticed that in the right light you could see everything. Everything. I had been biking like that in public, and either no one noticed, or everyone was too afraid to say anything. My advice - if you go commando while working out, look at yourself in a mirror in natural sunlight. Lesson learned. :)

That would be a concern of mine. I leave for the gym early in the AM. It's still dark outside. But I always check to make sure you cant see anything inappropriate. But lighting can be tricky.
  • Jett_05
    Jett_05 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Commando FTW. I do worry about splitting my gym pants one of these days though because I like to stretch too much :-S
  • wassergottin
    wassergottin Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Yep, regularly. Most athletic pants/shorts are made for this. When I did ballet, it was mandatory to be commando.
  • archaichoney
    archaichoney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Commando all the damn time. I saw a gal wearing white undies under her black tights the other day and I was so temped to pull her aside and explain what needed to be explained. Horrifying panty lines and pinched butts, it just isn't right.
  • _Josee_
    _Josee_ Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Commando.

Freedom baby! :)
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    If there is a built in crotch, no extra layer required! Unless you may flash your lady garden accidentally.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Nope.. Not for me. :sick: :sick:
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    tldr but yeah pretty much always.
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Always when cycling. Extra fabric under bike shorts can cause all kinds of chaffing and moisture issues.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Commando .. very seldom. My mother would be happy.
  • ashleyblossom1
    ashleyblossom1 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    80% of the time yes
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Commando as much as possible here. Gotta were them w/jeans though just gotta. :tongue:
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    Some of us men shouldn't be wearing clothes that are too tight (at least not just yet)! :laugh:
  • Sarahliquid
    Sarahliquid Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    hmm, interesting... i have a question for those of you who go commando: do you wash your pants every time you wear them then? i change underwear every day, but i definitely re-wear pants several times before washing. i wouldn't want to wash my pants after every wear, but re-wearing them without underwear seems like it could get rank :/

thoughts?

I do wear underthings, but I used to rewear pants too until I realized how many people go commando, and the place is basically a Petri dish anyway.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Nah, it doesn't feel comfortable for me to go commando. Plus, when wearing jeans....stray pant fibers go in...places. Not cute.
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Not at the gym... I am always worried about the panocha showing through! At home, if I could always go without I would!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Commando for capris- I tend to not go with loose pants and commando- only fitted.
    hmm, interesting... i have a question for those of you who go commando: do you wash your pants every time you wear them then? i change underwear every day, but i definitely re-wear pants several times before washing. i wouldn't want to wash my pants after every wear, but re-wearing them without underwear seems like it could get rank :/

thoughts?

you don't wash your workout clothes after every workout?

bleck. The last time we had a bra thread that came up- I find it totally revolting. (nothing personal to you- just the habit of not washing gym clothes- is super icky to me)

anyway- jeans- no- I always wear undies with jeans- I'm mostly a thong person at work though- I hate VPL. I have full underwear for TOM and for dance stuff when I need dance briefs to STAY PUT.

As for washing- question- depends heavily on the pants:
    Things that do NOT get washed after ever wearing
    > Slacks
    > Jeans
    > Leggings
    > Skirts

Things that get washed EVERY wear
    > workout capris (Commando)
    > Almost all tanks- or fitted shirts
    > Sports bras

.. The only exception no commando- and NOT wash every time are my heavy lounge at home sweats- I rotate between 3 pairs of sweats and I wash a pair a week usually - and I'm regularly not wearing anything in those- but they aren't fitted and I'm not sweating in them.
  • snoodled
    Options
    Commando for capris- I tend to not go with loose pants and commando- only fitted.

thoughts?

you don't wash your workout clothes after every workout?

bleck. The last time we had a bra thread that came up- I find it totally revolting. (nothing personal to you- just the habit of not washing gym clothes- is super icky to me)

anyway- jeans- no- I always wear undies with jeans- I'm mostly a thong person at work though- I hate VPL. I have full underwear for TOM and for dance stuff when I need dance briefs to STAY PUT.

As for washing- question- depends heavily on the pants:
    Things that do NOT get washed after ever wearing
    > Slacks
    > Jeans
    > Leggings
    > Skirts

Things that get washed EVERY wear
    > workout capris (Commando)
    > Almost all tanks- or fitted shirts
    > Sports bras

.. The only exception no commando- and NOT wash every time are my heavy lounge at home sweats- I rotate between 3 pairs of sweats and I wash a pair a week usually - and I'm regularly not wearing anything in those- but they aren't fitted and I'm not sweating in them.

Those are my re-wear/laundry policies. lol.