HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Wear a HRM
    Click "create a new exercise"
    Description: Sex
    Enter how long
    Enter calories burned

BAM

It would take me longer to do that, than the actual sex.
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I included it when I set my day activity level. :smokin: :smokin: Sorry you have to log it when it happens.

Quote of the year.

/thread

my thoughts exactly.

i think i'll just have sex more and eat a reese's after. i feel like this might work.
  • _MG_
    _MG_ Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I just log it as 7 seconds of intense cardio.

Overachiever.

Just walked into this thread and spit my water out.

+1
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Honey, if you're thinking about how to log your sex as a workout, you're doing it wrong.

ROFLMAO
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    what about *kitten*/// LMAO!!!!!
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I say it's like cleaning your house (although there is an option for that). You're burning calories, sure, but you also burn calories sitting at your desk at work. It's just not a substantial amount of calories unless you're going at it for a really long time at a really intense level. And if they did include it as an exercise option, wouldn't they have to differentiate between positions? I mean, some burn next to no calories while some may burn a lot (I guess I don't do those positions). There's too much variation to have an accurate measurement of caloric burn.
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    bump
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    You can always use an online calculator that estimates how many calories you burnt. Then you can just add it to your diary and you'll be able to use that from then on. I've done that with a couple things because MFP didn't have an option for it.

I have also done this before. lol
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what the hell you all do during sex, but I wear my Bodymedia during, and our sessions last upwards of 30minutes.

Hell, half the time my only "Vigorous" activity according to the bodymedia is sex! Even though I ran 3 miles and lifted weights for an hour.

We burn 200+ calories for every 30 minutes, and thats when being fairly low key.
  • LuvonLuv
    LuvonLuv Posts: 68
    Options
    OMG, people, it's "Walking dog, 2.5 mph". :grumble:

I have NEVER, EVER thought of logging that. But this suggestion is hilarious!!! Thanks for making my day! :laugh:
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Creates thread to let my online friends know I'm getting laid on the reg. I'm doin it wrong!