2»

Replies

• vbreech
    Options
    Great job! Loved your story!
  • jeansuza
    jeansuza Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    One day, my ever too small favourite blouse became way too large. That was a sad ending... but nevertheless, a happy one!
  • TLTucker80
    TLTucker80 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    We have 25 cents store at our local church, so I went and bought some pants. One in every size between the size I'm in, to the size I want to be in. I hang the next size down up on my closet door so I see them every time I go into my room. I was hoping that would work but unfortunately I keep falling off the wagon( not just falling off, getting ran over by the wagon a few times before getting back on),but hopefully one day I'll make it. Thanks for sharing it helps knowing that some people succeed.:drinker:
  • Jovette42
    Jovette42 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Love your story, it was very enlightening and so true. Make sure you keep those pants as a reminder of where you came from and how you got there.

Oh I still where them to school. Every time I put them on I feel a sense of accomplishment. :bigsmile:
  • Jovette42
    Options
    Congratulations! Great story and motivation.
    Thank you :happy:
  • Jovette42
    Options
    Great job! Loved your story!
  • Jovette42
    Options
    One day, my ever too small favourite blouse became way too large. That was a sad ending... but nevertheless, a happy one!

Awww that would be the best feeling to give that blouse away so that it can become someone else's "goal" shirt :wink:
  • Jovette42
    Options
    We have 25 cents store at our local church, so I went and bought some pants. One in every size between the size I'm in, to the size I want to be in. I hang the next size down up on my closet door so I see them every time I go into my room. I was hoping that would work but unfortunately I keep falling off the wagon( not just falling off, getting ran over by the wagon a few times before getting back on),but hopefully one day I'll make it. Thanks for sharing it helps knowing that some people succeed.:drinker:

It doesn't matter how many times we fall off as long as we keep getting back on :wink: