Question for everyone here?

Options
Fitnessman168
Fitnessman168 Posts: 85 Member
I'm curious... If all of a sudden your annual income became your monthly income starting tomorrow... What would you do different? What would you change right away in your life?

Replies

• BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I'd retire :smokin:
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Find a more comfortable place to live, and spend more time helping those who have personally helped me along the way.

That, and spend less time at work and more time in the sack.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I's put the extra in my retirement fund.
  • Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,447 Member
    Options

ditto
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    I'd go visit each of my friends. :-)
  • _NAUTILUS_
    _NAUTILUS_ Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Pack up move to a small island with multiple boats on my private dock... Hey wait...
  • OliveRiver
    OliveRiver Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Fix the fence around our property. Buy some more livestock. Properly furnish the house. Buy a tractor and bush hog so I could finally mow down a proper place for the garden.

Put about 75% in savings.
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Probably retire from my job and work part-time doing something I absolutely love (ski patrol, fishing tours ect..). Put the rest to savings.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    My vacations would become EPIC and much more frequent!
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Stop harassing my kids to make better grades so they can get college scholarships. Let them enjoy the learning process rather than focus on a score. Kind of like weight loss, hey...
  • Hunnergomeow
    Hunnergomeow Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Go back to school. put a lot of it in savings, buy/put money down on a place, and probably take a nice vacation somewhere warm
  • kickivale
    kickivale Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Buy a property upstate and start building my dream house. Adopt some more dogs and start a family of goats :)
    Go to Capetown, Paris, Burma, Kyoto, Seychelles, Mardives, Reykjavik….
    Buy my husband the car he's always wanted.
    Go get my masters degree.
    Wait, I still don't think I could afford all of that.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Since my life expectancy took a sharp decline this last year, I'd retire, spend time with my family and do all the things I've always wanted to do.
  • arwacky
    arwacky Posts: 1,653
    Options
    Since my life expectancy took a sharp decline this last year, I'd retire, spend time with my family and do all the things I've always wanted to do.

I'm sorry!! -hugs-

Hmm..I'd love to travel the world!!! :)
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I'd invest it by trying my hand at flipping houses. My life wouldn't change much.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    buy an old victorian house possibly
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options

:frown: Sorry!

Travel more.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options

ditto

me three.

i'd easily pack away tons of $$ into savings, charity, trips, make sure all my family is taken care of, friends too....i'd find a flexible job that i'd WANT to do in a field that doesn't pay much because i would be doing it for the love of the work instead of for the money. DON'T TEASE ME.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

I'm sorry!! -hugs-

I don't stress about it. We're going to do some traveling. Just a trip a year or so. I've got some time.
  • arwacky
    arwacky Posts: 1,653
    Options

I'm sorry!! -hugs-

I don't stress about it. We're going to do some traveling. Just a trip a year or so. I've got some time.

Aww I love the attitude! Live life to the fullest. :drinker: