Question for everyone here?

Options

Replies

• NatiaGonitellie
    NatiaGonitellie Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Convert a good chunk into precious metals.
    Increase the size of my home. currently in 588 sq ft, its a bit cramped.
    Stock up on supply's.
    Buy a Larger generator.
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Well, I would still have to work here, in order to get that salary...
  • stephsmom93
    stephsmom93 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Save a little, give a little, spend a little.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    i would invest in a house/condo in this area on the beach, buy a place in California, and live bi-coastal for awhile until eventually moving more full time out west, hopefully with the ability to work from home quite often and keep the same income.

ETA: drag my man with me around the world traveling whenever time off from our respective jobs would allow :flowerforyou:
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Pay off all my debt ASAP, help out a few friends/family who are going through some tough times, give more to charity, work with my trainer 4 times each week.
  • Mello_Rello
    Options
    Oh...and purchase some land and build house out in the country.
  • RhysWill_I_Ams
    Options
    Pay off my wedding, buy larger quantities of protein and chicken breasts and take on my mums mortgage.
  • b2kelly
    b2kelly Posts: 62
    Options
    Give it away to random people Jessie Pinkman style.
  • Mello_Rello
    Options
    Get a huge bus-sized RV with a gym on board. . then head across country picking up all my MFP peeps along the way and having endless debates about nutrition and fad-diets and filming the whole thing for a documentary.

Great idea really.
  • jelie3110
    jelie3110 Posts: 433
    Options
    Retire, sell my house in MD and move south, most likely TN and build my dream loghome on the top of a mountain:)
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Sell my house, buy a new house (a little better floor plan for a family of 4), sell my car, buy a new car (a Chevy Traverse, nothing fancy), plan a cool vacation for the summer...and put money into savings. I'm boring, I know.
  • ashleyblossom1
    ashleyblossom1 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Travel the world, pay off student debt, buy a house
  • JMel86
    JMel86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Pay off my house, pay off my brother's house, get another cat & go about my usual business ;)
  • jelie3110
    jelie3110 Posts: 433
    Options
    Since my life expectancy took a sharp decline this last year, I'd retire, spend time with my family and do all the things I've always wanted to do.

I'm sorry!! -hugs-

Hmm..I'd love to travel the world!!! :)

I don't stress about it. We're going to do some traveling. Just a trip a year or so. I've got some time.

Aww I love the attitude! Live life to the fullest. :drinker:

Thanks! :flowerforyou:
    i am so sorry- sending lots of hugs and wellwishes:smile:
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hugs and well wishes too.
    I would save and keep on an even keel.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Probably continue the same as I'm doing now, except my monthly savings would increase.
  • Mello_Rello
    Options
    Since my life expectancy took a sharp decline this last year, I'd retire, spend time with my family and do all the things I've always wanted to do.

Whatever it is, I pray the doctors were wrong about our life expectancy. I pray that you have more years than the doctors said you have. Also, I know many may feel bad for you, but I honestly don't. Sometimes it takes things likes this to help us focus and put life in perspective. I know you're living, like REALLY LIVING now, cherishing each moment like it was your last. Many people should envy you, because I bet you're doing more living and loving than most people ever will. You are truly an inspiration.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Considering how low that is i'd start banking it all and buying gold. Plus i'd work on my vintage gaming collection and get a car.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Stuff more into the bank!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Hire a personal chef.