"You shouldn't lose more weight"

Options
13»

Replies

• MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    If you have 15-20 lbs of muscle, you'll look fine losing another 20 lbs.
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    What is your weight in lb and height in feet/inches? You don't look too skinny.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people are telling me I need to stop losing weight or that I am getting too skinny. People started telling me that when I was still 210 pounds. Annoying.

You look good. You kinda look like Kim Kardashian now.
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I think you look great, but satisfy yourself and reach a goal that you are comfortable with! I have been hearing similar comments and I am still determined to reach my personal goal... It's my journey :)
  • Swiftdogs
    Swiftdogs Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    My response to that is always that I'm not trying to lose any more weight, just working on lowering body fat percentage. Usually they don't know how to respond to that and it shuts 'em up. :smile:

This is great advice! I'm almost at goal. I really do look a bit skinny around the shoulders and ribs, but want to drop a couple more pounds from the caboose.

OP, I don't think you look too thin at all. Drop more weight and keep strength training. You can always put a little back on if you think you've gone too far. You look great, but why stop at "almost" there?