wii fit

Options
2»

Replies

• determined99
    Options
    i recently bought the WII FIT but i feel it doesn't give me the calorie burn that i need everyday. I still feel like i need to do some cardio at the gym and then use the WII few days in a week for toning.

Does anyone else agree with me? or has anyone lost a lot of weight using the WII FIT on a regular basis?!

Would love some feed back

Cheers
  • Sezmo83
    Sezmo83 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    What are your favorite training games on the Wii? I personally like the Kung Fu, and the cycling. I know that I need to try more of the Yoga.
    I love the yoga although I can't do many of them. Yet. I love the step one and the super hula hoop. Not a fan of the balance games at all though.
  • mamunroe
    mamunroe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself daily on the wii as well. It helps me to stay focused and on track by seeing that number on the screen. I don't beat myself up if I'm up a bit. If I'm up I'll review my eating habits and excercise from the day before and see where I can improve. Weighing daily works for me but it certainly isn't for everyone. You can easily skip right to the training by avoiding the body test. For the poster who wondered about calories burned you can see this on wii fit plus.:flowerforyou: