Smells you hate but everyone else loves!

Replies

• SerenaBeans08
    SerenaBeans08 Posts: 83 Member
    Peanut butter and chocolate. So gross.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Why would you want to smell like you rubbed food on your body, or like you left a cake in your house (but you don't actually get to eat any cake!)
    Er, so your SO is inspired to "eat" you? :wink:
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    cantaloupe - blech

5lzyg9.jpg
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    pumpkin spice

When I roasted coffee for a living, every fall would see this madness start. Hundreds of thousands of pounds of this with it's sickly elf vomit stench sticking to your clothes and following you home....I don't like it.
  • britttt19
    britttt19 Posts: 5 Member
    when you walk into a fast food place, it smells gross!
    I also dislike the smell of pancakes
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Also Patchouli

You're just against hippies. And hacky-sackers. Wait, was that redundant? :tongue:
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    I can't handle anything with fragrance--candles, cologne, dryer sheets, laundry detergent, deodorant, soap. Everything I use is unscented.
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Peanut butter!
  • healthyplans
    healthyplans Posts: 134 Member
    coffee (smells like a skunk to me)

Flowery perfumes
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Im going to flip this to smells I love and everyone hates.....

KIMCHI!!!!!!!

Love kimchi! Lol It's only because I'm half asian :tongue:
  • Hangnbang
    Hangnbang Posts: 141 Member
    Success ....only kidding petrol I hate it most people love it
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Teenager's feet muchless their shoes
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Coffee
    All colognes and perfumes
    I like the smell of real flowers, but floral scented air fresheners and candles are nasty
    Same with vanilla ... fake vanilla scent reminds me of a dirty diaper container, and I've never in my life changed a dirty diaper
    Patchouli smells like dirty feet
  • Fresh baked Subway bread. Hork. Do not want.

I do like their flatbread on occasion...but the regular Subway bread baking smells SO GROSS to me too.

Several years ago I went to Subway for lunch wearing a denim jacket. Hours later when I got off work, I was standing in the crowded post office and I felt completely disgusted by what I thought was the smell of vomit very strong in the air. After leaving the post office I realized the horrible smell was ME!! It was my jacket, scented by the Subway bread smell.

Eww

Actually I think I've discovered that it's not the baking bread that stinks so bad.... I think it's the toaster oven they use that has a horrible smell. I hate walking in Subway now because you smell like burned toaster oven all day.
  • cooking mushrooms... makes me gag.
    and boiling chicken... gag!

why would anybody boil chicken??

To put into recipes... like chicken and dressing, etc. or to make chicken broth.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Vanilla. EWWWWW Vanilla is the friggin worst!

totally agree!!! And ALL candles. HATE them. Also most women's perfumes. On me at least.
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Petrichor.
  • I. hate. Lysol.

I don't know that everyone else loves it, but I did have to stop my MIL from spraying it all over the bathroom when she stayed here one week. The stench stuck on her and then rested in my car as we drove around. I don't see how anyone could spray that stuff in their homes. It smells like vomit and chemicals to me. Then again, it may be because I associate the smell of Lysol with my stay at a rehab hospital following a bad injury. There were a few patients that would throw up during their rehab and the floor would be treated with Lysol.

At any rate, I hate Lysol.

And my MIL's perfume. Got stuck in traffic once in the back seat with her heavy perfume and my baby was teething at the time and screaming. Ugh, 45 minutes of screaming is one thing, but add to that being gassed by perfume. I wanted to grab the baby and jump out the window.
  • Coffee is the nastiest smell on earth. I don't even want to know how it tastes.
    Also Celery smells and tastes like dirt.
  • susie3g
    susie3g Posts: 267
    Fried anything