are you for real?

13»

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Yup, it's a thing.

Here is my favorite story about it:

http://fitvillains.tumblr.com/post/16872964080/how-i-one-upped-the-creepy-camera-dude-at-the-gym

Sweet vengeance!

That was good! I've never seen anyone take pictures, but there was a guy who I saw at two different stores I worked in when I was younger who would hang out by the ladies' changing room at one, and was crouched by an end-cap trying to look up a customer's skirt at the other. Luckily I knew to keep an eye on him from past experience. He left the store before the police got there. *right click, save* is so much safer. Nope, wait, I did see a guy raise his cell phone in the air to get a shot of the boobs of a girl standing near him at a concert once.
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    I only take pictures if they are wearing yoga pants.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    I only take pictures if they are wearing yoga pants.

QFT
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Am I the only one that fears toilet cameras??

Sorry... I went wandering about unleashed again.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member

Go to your room...NOW!!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    NO
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Hahaha plus I think you should add "any guys here try to take pics of woman's butts in the gym?"

Come out creeps!! I know you're there. :tongue:
    Can I crack an egg on that? LMAO
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Ermagherd yesh...

When it gets warm out I generally run in a sports bra. Last year I was out n about then *flash* some girl took a photo of me on her phone. I just about fell into oncoming traffic I was so surprised. That said, I hope she's cherished that photo every day since then :drinker:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit

Nope, I'm the same. I thought I was on Candid Camera once when the automatic toilet wouldn't flush, and I was waving my arms around in front of the sensor for about 5 minutes.
  • God I would be so offended. I mean after of course I insist on profit splitting for any potential sale. But then I would go back to being straight offended.
  • Guys like this ruin things for guys like me. You see I love photography and I carry my camera around quite a bit. I get nervous taking pictures of my own kids at the beach for god sakes. Keep thinking some chick is going to come over and slap me one cause she is paranoid. Seems guys with cameras make women a bit nervous. Especially when I have the "big lenses on".

agreed! I am a photographer and love walking the city capturing candid moments. I feel obliged to ask first but then it ruins the moment.
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    God I would be so offended. I mean after of course I insist on profit splitting for any potential sale. But then I would go back to being straight offended.
    so you want the pics back then? I only took a couple....
  • kammyrios
    kammyrios Posts: 47 Member
    I'd be afraid I'd surface on "people of Walmart" later if someone was taking my bum's picture!
    ^^^^ THIS!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Quick......someone feel me up and tell me I'm for real....

wait.....whut?

You don't have to ask twice. :wink:
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    so disturbing but not surprising at all
    the amount of entitlement people seem to feel over womens bodies is disgusting

this is just another example of it

if I ever caught someone doing this to me Id make sure to humiliate them & maybe call the poolice

creepy creepy creepy gross

Call the police and tell them what exactly? When you are in public your picture can be taken without your permission and it isn't illegal.
  • california_haley
    california_haley Posts: 220 Member
    Some creep was trying to take a picture of my butt when I was on the treadmill once, I didn't notice till my brothers best friend stopped him and dragged him out of the gym. He also took his phone and deleted the pictures, turned out the guy had a ton of pictures of girls butts from the gym. He got his membership revoked and is never allowed to come back or be in the parking lot.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    So as an adult, don't think you have any right to not have a photo taken of you in a public place.

i would still happily break a phone and suffer the legal consequences. creepers need to learn a lesson. law won't teach them? i will.

Yea, you going to jail and them laughing at you while they pick up their phone, or when you buy them a new one if you broke it, sure will show them.
  • A-hem. successfully caught a punk-*kitten* kid taking a pic yesterday. It's 3 weeks to a fitness comp in Montreal and we have a large membership. A lot of girls are in shred mode. A girl was doing Good Mornings when this 20 something snuck a camera from under his towel. I called the girl over and calmly (I think) told the kid to show her what he just did or he would need surgery to remove the camera from his *kitten* (not in those words). Turned dead red, deleted, left her and him to deal with manager.
    Im on a hunt.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    In Japan men try to take photos up girl's skirts in the train.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    There are tons of voyeur sites out there where creeps post their prize shots of unwitting "models" in various states of dress or undress and make skeevy comments about them. It's gross, but it's very real.

And now for a palate cleanser:
    Crpqa.gif

Got to love you Canadians....yes I'm Aussie. So cheeky.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    I never take pics of people. I'm usually too busy actually working out.
    Creepers seem to be everywhere these days.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    I was in Puerto Vallarta a couple years ago. With my youngest daughter and my wife. We were eating in a very nice restaurant. My daughter pulled her camera out and said she wanted a picture of me. Then she kept telling me to move a little more to my left. When I was finally in the postion she kept moving me towards, she snapped the pic.

We had the pictures developed after vacation. That particular pic just barely had me in it, but perfectly framed in it was the "cute guy" at the next table.

Women are just as evil and, probably, a little more devious than us guys.
  • Some men can be just icky about things. Isn't that stuff available pretty much all over online?
  • I was in Puerto Vallarta a couple years ago. With my youngest daughter and my wife. We were eating in a very nice restaurant. My daughter pulled her camera out and said she wanted a picture of me. Then she kept telling me to move a little more to my left. When I was finally in the postion she kept moving me towards, she snapped the pic.

We had the pictures developed after vacation. That particular pic just barely had me in it, but perfectly framed in it was the "cute guy" at the next table.

Women are just as evil and, probably, a little more devious than us guys.

Well, at least he wasn't naked! lol That is hysterical.