That moment when...

Options
Sinisterly
Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
You go look at your phone and it's somehow dead?
Just happened :grumble: :angry:

Share your moment.. It can be either happy or sad :flowerforyou:
What's your moment?

Replies

• sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Happy: My body shows me how strong I've become

Sad: When I know I shouldn't eat the doritos...again...for the 14th day in a row :sad:
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Was totally waiting for the Rick Roll.
    :angry: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    There *is* enough toilet paper left on the last roll in the house to do the job.
  • sassypants0923
    Options
    That smell WASN'T you
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    You're in the middle of making dinner and you realize you forgot a very important ingredient (happens all the time)
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    you realize you are 37 years old and have done nothing with your life except spit out a couple of kids. One who is never going to move out of the house and another who better marry rich because she doesn't want to do anything for herself. :sad:
  • arwacky
    arwacky Posts: 1,653
    Options
    I add another post to my counter. Woohoo!! +1 here. :D
  • sassypants0923
    Options
    You see your boyfriend making out with another chick...not that that ever happened to me or anything..
  • sassypants0923
    Options
    almost-empty-peanut-butter.jpg

OMGGGG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    almost-empty-peanut-butter.jpg

OMGGGG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    LOL. Get scissors and get the rest out!
  • sassypants0923
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwa63yFJGMdwk7-peVOTttsp_EZfmFiDTpZl-MqHmfWqrCJy3Mcg

Or this :)
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    You realize you spend more time on MFP forums than you do at the gym, because your job is a desk job and you'd do almost anything to switch careers...but it pays too well to bother.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    you get to the gym and somehow you forgot your running shoes because you could have SWORN they were in the car. :grumble:
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    You're in the middle of making dinner and you realize you forgot a very important ingredient (happens all the time)

^ Happens to me ALL THE TIME.
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You walk out the building to only realize you left your keys/wallet in your locked room.

Also, you get to the gym and realize you left your headphones at home.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    You've just finished running 15 miles at the gym (before work) and you are told they have no hot water! Yep, happened this morning!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    You get on the scale and finally hit the 50 lb mark! (Happened to me this morning!)
  • healthyplans
    healthyplans Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You answer your own personal phone "Hello *insert place of employment here*. Can I help you" Because you've said it a million and one times at work today....:yawn:
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    It takes 5 minutes to get a parking spot at the gym and you are a LONG way from the front door, it is freezing and dark outside you log in, walk upstairs, take off your coat, music starts for the class and realize your water bottle is in the car! last night, 30 degrees outside...yep I was running back down the stairs and out the door and around to the back of the gym in the dark to get the darn thing...cursing all the way..and back around to the front of the gym up the stairs again and set it down and I LOST MY PLACE! I had to work out in the doorway...nighttime Zumba sucks