That moment when...

Options

Replies

• sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    You get on the scale and finally hit the 50 lb mark! (Happened to me this morning!)

High 5!! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    That moment when... I realized I had to ask my husband for a ride to work for the third morning in a row because of the weather. :ohwell:
  • MissKim78
    MissKim78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    You wake up early on a Saturday and realize it's Saturday....so you go back to sleep! :happy:
  • arwacky
    arwacky Posts: 1,653
    Options
    You wake up early on a Saturday and realize it's Saturday....so you go back to sleep! :happy:

That's the best. Or waking up an hour early on a weekday and realizing you have another hour to sleep in. :smile:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    You get on the scale and finally hit the 50 lb mark! (Happened to me this morning!)

High 5!! Great job! :flowerforyou:

Thanks!
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Someone is riding your *kitten* and you're going plenty over the speed limit. So you slow down a little just to piss that person off.

^^^^^ Do this:) Or I slam my brakes:)
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    You have to send one of your favorite patients to the hospital because there is nothing else you know to do. :cry:
  • stephsmom93
    stephsmom93 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    you walk back into a room and catch your dog drinking coffee out of your coffee mug and you have to wonder how many times did he lap up your coffee or other drinks when you were out of the room before...and not knowing finished the beverage when you returned? gag! ...not that I ever caught my dog doing that or anything...:sick:
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You walk out of the locker room in your boxers and don't notice till its breezy on the treadmill >.< fml
  • sdbeachbum
    sdbeachbum Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    you get to the gym and realize you don't have your headphones :noway: :grumble: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    When you look out the picture window only to have 2 cats staring it at you as they're 3' off the ground in the flower tree planted there.
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    you get to the gym and realize you don't have your headphones :noway: :grumble: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Had my Bluetooth headset die 5 minutes into my run today =(
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    That moment when you know you have one coke in the fridge you'd been saving up then you go to the fridge and WTF!!! It's gone!! And the kicker is NO ONE remembers drinking it. Fricken' kids!!

tumblr_m45glibZ5j1row8r4o1_500.gif
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    you walk back into a room and catch your dog drinking coffee out of your coffee mug and you have to wonder how many times did he lap up your coffee or other drinks when you were out of the room before...and not knowing finished the beverage when you returned? gag! ...not that I ever caught my dog doing that or anything...:sick:

^
    ^

Oh. My. God.

It so happened to me ...... he'd probably been doing it for YEARS :laugh:
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    . . .you put shaving cream on your toothbrush. . .
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    you hear your message go off and hoping its a particular person and it's someone else .... bummer..
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, sit down and jump straight up after almost falling in because "someone" left the seat up. Grrrrr.
  • kangakev
    kangakev Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    your boss catches you leaving work earlier than you should
  • stephsmom93
    stephsmom93 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Performing an Hawaiian number and having a costume malfunction...lift up hands above head and bikini top lifts up....just smile...the show must go on....:blushing: