Death, Bariatric Surgery, or MyFitnessPal ??

Options
124»

Replies

• ashley11scott
    ashley11scott Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    this is a great post! wtg!
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Fantastic success!

gif+youre+awesome.gif
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I continue to be amazed at the success of some of the members here. As a physician, I simply don't see many successful dieters. It really inspires me that so many have had great success losing more than 100 pounds.
    To the OP, what is your goal weight?
  • cch200
    cch200 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Goal is 240 and counting...thanks for support. But real goal is to never go back !
  • DonnaJones7
    DonnaJones7 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. Thank you VERY MUCH for sharing.
  • herlittlegreendress
    Options
    Fantastic! Such an inspiration!
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! That is an amazing transformation!
  • scoutli
    scoutli Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow, this brought tears to my eyes! I don't even know you, but I am so freaking proud of you!!! Any surgery is risky. I'm so glad you believed in yourself enough to know you ARE in control and can change your life without extreme measures. People are stronger than they think. I love when someone sees that in themselves. BRAVO!! You rock!!
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Congratulations my friend! You have proven with determination, anything is possible!! Best wishes on your continued success!!:drinker: :bigsmile: :wink:
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Congrats to a job well done!! ✋
  • hbwright74
    hbwright74 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am sooooooo proud of you. You most definitely did save your life. In December we lost my husband's step mother after battling with complications from a gastrectomy procedure that she never even told anybody about until she was dying. She had infections one right after the other that left her hospitalized for months at a time, desperately trying to nourish her body through a PICC line. We just watched her body waste away until it finally gave out after a DVT. This is probably one of my biggest motivations, though I knew long before that I had to do something. The best thing about losing fat through exercise and healthy eating, are the side effects!! Health, longevity, energy, pride, esteem, the list goes on. Good for you for choosing LIFE and MFP!
  • slimmalikah
    slimmalikah Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, well done :drinker:
  • I choose MFP because it's about me and my journey! I'm so proud of you and sent you a FR! :bigsmile:
  • terriehill1
    terriehill1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That's a great story and a fantastic job!
  • JoanneC1216
    Options
    Very inspirational!!! Great choice.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,538 Member
    Options
    Stories like this should be stickied! Great job OP.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    One of the most inspiring stories I have ever read here. How great it would be to have someone like you talking to groups of people who are considering weight-loss surgery and other extreme methods. People need to do what they need to do, but a lot fewer of them would need it if they read this.
  • _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story and CONGRATS on your continued success! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!