187 to 140- almost 50 pounds down!

Options
I have never shared a before/after pic before. I've literally always been too embarrassed to admit I had ever let myself get that big... but I'm so proud of how far I have come. Sometimes all it takes is a good look at a picture from two years ago and recent picture to make my day! Also, the 187 is just a guess from one the last times I went to the DR before losing weight I remember my weight being 187, but it would not surprise me if it was even closer to 200 in this pic! I wanted to post this not to receive compliments but to show that anything is possible!! If you work out and never give up, you can achieve anything you want to accomplish! If anyone needs some encouragement or just needs to someone to talk to about the ups and downs of a major life style change, please add me/message me so we can chat! :)

91b9e398-af50-4915-8bc6-da31e1ebd0e1.jpg

558fd1f1-c103-4887-8813-0dfcd37db691.jpg

Replies

• Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • eloisecleo
    Options
    thank you!!!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    awesome-was it hard?
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, you look absolutely stunning! Gorgeous :)
  • MickeyCastello
    Options
    Great job! I'd swear those are pictures of two different people.
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Well done :)
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    awesome job! You look great!
  • Necron33
    Options
    Omg That's awesome!
  • eloisecleo
    Options
    awesome-was it hard?

yes, it was! It was a long process, almost two years of hard work and falling off the wagon and jumping back on, but worth it! I've learned a lot and could not be happier :)
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Amazing...you look fantastic! Congratulations on your dedication & persistence.
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You are a real cutie! I'm glad you've found your beautiful self. Two years of dedication is no little thing. Good job for hanging in there.
  • scoiattolino
    Options
    Congratulations, great job! And big thanks for your positive attitude towards helping and inspiring people who need a boost :)
  • eloisecleo
    Options
    Thank you for all the compliments everyone! It means the world!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    that's a real transformation
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, I always read the success stories when I'm feeling totally unmotivated.

Thanks for sharing, I can feel my determination going up a few notches :flowerforyou:
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely fabulous girl! (:
  • JessicaElliott5292
    Options
    Well done. You look amazing :)!! x
  • shweta0092001
    Options
    really so motivating ....i have been stuck to my weight for a while now....by looking at u i am motivated to loose more and reach my goal...thanks for sharing...:smile:
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Almost my same journey! I started off at 183 and almost reached my 143 goal :) but I bet you're taller than me, I don't look that thin! Great job! :heart:
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Very well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!