• loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    you look great
    !!!
  • cofomostwanted
    cofomostwanted Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are my motivation for the day. I have been exercising but my eating is falling way below par lately. You give me the motivation to start working on that again.
  • willowautumn07
    willowautumn07 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look great! just curious how tall are you? your starting weight and ending weight are the same as mine and goal so just curious :)
  • eloisecleo
    Options
    Good Job fellow Skins & RGIII Fan!!

HAIL!! :)
  • eloisecleo
    Options
    You look great! just curious how tall are you? your starting weight and ending weight are the same as mine and goal so just curious :)

5'7 :)
  • eloisecleo
    Options
    Your pictures are my motivation for the day. I have been exercising but my eating is falling way below par lately. You give me the motivation to start working on that again.

so happy to hear that!! Thank you for making my day and I wish you the best of luck! :)
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    OMG... it's like to totally different people!! So amazing!! Great job girl!
  • eloisecleo
    Options
    OMG... it's like to totally different people!! So amazing!! Great job girl!

thank you so much :)
  • illuvatree
    illuvatree Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • luca15306
    luca15306 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    amazing :)
    my weight loss has been similar 162 down 45pounds
    well done :)
  • Goldensun2014
    Goldensun2014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing success thanks for sharing. That's very motivating I really want to get down to 140-150. You look amazing.
    Going to add you as a friend :)
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • OnlyIvana
    OnlyIvana Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    awesome-was it hard?

yes, it was! It was a long process, almost two years of hard work and falling off the wagon and jumping back on, but worth it! I've learned a lot and could not be happier :)

This is the most useful answer to me! When i reed about success stories everything seems so easy for the them. And then I don't understand why is so difficult for me to do the same!
    Thank you !
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You definitely are an inspiration and motivation!!!! Thank you so much for sharing :)
  • Singlejules
    Singlejules Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. Well done. What an inspiration you are. Thank you for sharing. :happy:
  • lisaivfrn
    lisaivfrn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am down from 224 to 197. Long way to go to 145. But you are an inspiration!
  • BettyAnnEbanks
    BettyAnnEbanks Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats: Your story is so encouraging :laugh:
  • christou84
    christou84 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Looking Great!!
  • ironclaw79
    ironclaw79 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Everyone is pretty in MFP most especially if they reached their goal weight. I hope I won't be disappointed with the outcome of mine.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!