2011 - New Year, New Me (week 3)

Options
124»

Replies

• kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    what day is weigh in???

i started this challenge a few days ago this week at 180 ibs i'm glad to report this morning that i have a 2 ib loss :love:
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Today I finally did it I went power walking for 30min. today and been really good on my diet. I'm so proud of myself right now.
    WTG! Just keep it up now. :smile:
    what day is weigh in???
    You can weigh-in whatever your normal day is. Just make sure you post your loss/gain on the weekly thread. Bluiz will keep the official chart up to date.
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Proud of myself today for getting off my duff and working out a little more than usual. I did my Shredding, some pilates and I played 20 mins worth of soccer with my almost-4 yr old (who has way more energy than I do). I've almost downed 10 glasses of H2O and I've logged all of my food thus far, plus everything else for the rest of the evening and I still have 300+ cals leftover. Woot woot!
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    yesterday i went 610 calories over my 1200 budget........I have to explain about the mcflurry, I know it's not a good excuse, but I had a 13 min break at job. Worked from 4:30 pm til 10:15 pm. NOT COMPLAINNG AT ALL...we were slammed...they had me in several places throughout the day...drive thru taking both orders and cash...then a few hours later switched me from drive thru to taking orders in the lobby....then after a lil bit switched me back over to drive thru...me personally i prefer drive thru over ANYTHING ELSE there....I'M LOVING IT....LOL...so after i got off work, one of my friends wanted a mcflurry....SOOOOO I decided you know that sounds like a great way to end my day...lol...so i got snack size Reese's flurry.

Then, when I get home my buddy had BBQ and I just COULD NOT say no to that...lol....I didn't even bother counting...didn't bother measuring or ANYTHING...LOL...anyways i can just count this day as ONE of my cheat days....lol...AFTER ALL my cheat days is the weekend...lol

EXERCISE:
    60 MINS WALKING
  • knh1123
    Options
    Hi all :) I'm not sure which day is weigh-in, but I usually do so on Saturdays.

My Starting weight was 189.5. I'm down 3 lb this week to 180!! :) My goals this week is to drink more water (64 oz a day), and NO fast food. I'm horrible at that. Great job on the weight loss this week!!
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I've lost 9 lbs but my clothes all fit the same....EXCEPT that skirt. Found out why. ALL my measurements are the same except my waist. I LOST 2 INCHES in my waist since Sept. 11 ! Go figure!

Happy Saturday!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    good morning ladies. i just happy for everyone working so hard. i weigh my self yesterday 165.6lbs. but i'll weigh myself tomorrow morning. as of today i'm definitly back on board. i had my sister send me some pictures of me when i was so big, i couldn't believe i was that big. i started to cry. so when i have those bad days that i want to eat everything in site, i just looked at those unhappy pictures, i'll just kick myself in the butt and workout. i just in shock when i saw those pictures. no more excuses.
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Good morning all. Down another 1.2 lbs today (CW 208.6). Which means I'm down a total of 5.2 lbs since last week's weigh-in. Wowzers! I'm not sure how I did that, but maybe it's because I've been flip-flopping back and forth between a day/night schedule for work. Haven't cheated this weekend, which was hard with the husband's work picnic yesterday plus being up for nearly 24 hrs yesterday because I worked last night. I always want to snack from 2-4am since that's our slow period at work.

Looking forward to seeing the progress you've all made this last week!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    I am home now from my trip, and can't wait to make great choices this week by incorporating more exercises and logging my foods.
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Current weight 205.5, down 2.5 lbs this week. Whoo Hooo. Hope everyone has a good weigh in.
  • momtofour
    momtofour Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    hey im down another 1 lb today even with TOM calling this morning, thats 183.8 lbs down to 182.8
    Cheers guys and good luck :)
    X
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Congrats momtofour and robynrae on your losses!!

MayLan welcome back!!

I am happy to report I am down 1.2lbs so I weigh 163.6 current weight!!

This week my goal is to cook healthy for me and the hubby everyday this week! Drink 10-15cups of water a day and get in a workout everday as well!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    please remember to just post your current weight (and/or your past weight if you want) for your weekly weigh in reporting...i'm keeping a spreadsheet in my work computer that i update daily after scanning the thread for updates....

so far for the week starting 9/27/10 i have updated...
    Porterbaby
    My2Loves
    bluiz13
    ultraviolencexo
    vkpmusic
    cnbethea
    robynrae_1
    kizzy_muss
    momtofour
    knh1123

i checked the wk 3 and wk 4 threads for updates....
    if you want me to update your weekly weigh in, dont forget to post it in the wk 4 thread......
  • johndee
    johndee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My first week of my 2011 new me I lost 2lbs from 188 to 186.