Insanity is COMPLETE!!

joehempel
joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
Well today I did the FINAL fit test and have officially completed INSANITY!

I'm not going to lie, it was a tough journey. I suffered two injuries, one still nagging me, but I pushed through with the doctors blessing, and didn't skip one single workout.

I went in with realistic expectations, and am completely happy with the results. No, I didn't get a six pack, no, my arms didn't get to be 24 inches. I got better endurance, I did get stronger, and things that I couldn't do at the start of the program, or hell, even month two, I can do now.

I did a video where I talk about my results, and my journey a little (I friggen hate the video), and recorded some of my final fit test where I in fact...look like a fool. If you want to check it out...it's here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuOyI04ibA8&feature=youtu.be

Here are my FINAL results with this program, pictures will follow:

Fit Test:
Switch Kicks: 45 -- 70
Power Jacks: 35 -- 67
Power Knees: 55 -- 110
Power Jumps: 15 -- 45
Globe Jumps: 4 -- 11
Suicide Jumps: 7 -- 16
Pushup Jacks: 10 -- 28
Low Plank Oblique: 14 -- 45

Weight 190 -- 178

Body Fat 30% -- 20%

Waist 39" -- 34.5"
Chest 40.5" -- 36"
Hips 42" -- 38"
Thigh 23.5" -- 21"

10a55b1d-d69b-4540-960e-e687b9ac3643_zps861b0d85.jpg

8c8f64c2-1cef-40e8-b465-4e90375ec5df_zps42c1725e.jpg

4dd204ea-f84b-4ffd-9c52-856fb35fa4ab_zpscab6416f.jpg

76021eae-5d9d-4d2d-b2bd-33be6d4bb996_zps3f681c1a.jpg

Replies

• Tyme4ACh8nge
    Tyme4ACh8nge Posts: 3 Member
    congrats...keep up the good work!!!!! :smile:
  • CharlzO
    CharlzO Posts: 96 Member
    Great job! I had to take a 2 month break after spraining my knee, but I just picked back up into it, and have about 2 more weeks to go for my completion. Even with the break, I at least want to be able to say I did it!
  • cpcoursec
    cpcoursec Posts: 82 Member
    For two months of work those are pretty impressive results.

I am about to wrap up week two, wish I would of taken measurements.
  • joehempel
    For two months of work those are pretty impressive results.

I am about to wrap up week two, wish I would of taken measurements.

If it helps, my measurements weren't taken until week 2 :\ I forgot to do them except the weight.

Thank you everyone for your encouragement! Like I said in the video...taking a bit of time off (well, not off, but doing something lighter like T25 until I heal up), and I'm admitting myself into the Asylum next!!
  • nking404
    nking404 Posts: 73 Member
    That's friggin amazing man OUTSTANDING RESULTS!!! It damn sure was a long as journey and you beat it man not missing one workout man you look great bro!!!!
  • joehempel
    Thanks man! It's guys like you that didn't let me give up!

I got exactly what I put into this thing! Sure I could have eaten better....much better....but I'm happy with what I've got!!!

I'm seriously thinking of doing a month 1 workout just to see if I make it through the entire workout without a break!
  • nking404
    HELL YEAH BRO !!! Keep challenging yourself that's definately the way to go man and you know your "INSANE FRIENDS" alway got your back!!!!
  • LawRoc
    LawRoc Posts: 20
    Definitely see the results!
  • joehempel
    Thanks!! I'm glad I showed "some" results! I feel stronger that's for sure!
  • bl1nk6
    bl1nk6 Posts: 175
    Awsome! well done.. totaly inspirational !

i cant wait to get back on it. Had to stop after a few weeks cause i hurt myself :P Im back on form now and taking it slooooooow lol
  • dabucks
    dabucks Posts: 82 Member
    Huge results Joe - congrats!!!

I also wish I took more pics and measurements when I started. I just did 1 picture lol.

I took measurements before I started month 2 - so at least I'll see how I improved since then.
    I have 2 weeks and 2 days left, I believe - love Insanity! And my insane friends here are what helps me get through each day.
  • joehempel
    Huge results Joe - congrats!!!

I also wish I took more pics and measurements when I started. I just did 1 picture lol.

I took measurements before I started month 2 - so at least I'll see how I improved since then.
    I have 2 weeks and 2 days left, I believe - love Insanity! And my insane friends here are what helps me get through each day.

Two weeks and two days....LET'S GOOOO!!!!!!

I had to take a lot of pics...I wanted to try and adhere to the guidelines for getting that T-Shirt! LOL....hey....it's an expensive shirt! :D

Thanks everyone for the support...this was a tough program, and I can't WAIT to be admitted into the Asylum!!
  • FatKidAtHeart88
    FatKidAtHeart88 Posts: 89 Member
    Awesome job! I couldn't complete insanity. Maybe I will try it again soon. You can really see the results in your back and shoulders!
  • joehempel
    Awesome job! I couldn't complete insanity. Maybe I will try it again soon. You can really see the results in your back and shoulders!

Thank so much!!!
  • Trad78
    Trad78 Posts: 22 Member
    Those are awesome results!
  • joehempel
    Those are awesome results!

Thanks!!!
  • joehempel
    OMG! I forgot the SIDE picture in this!!!

602541d6-a46d-4a1b-a0a0-7a4492dbf964_zps139d6908.jpg
  • nking404
    Great pics man!!!!! How in the hell did you forget to post these!!!
  • joehempel
    I'm stupid LOL. I had taken more pictures than I thought and it got lost in the shuffle I guess. I found it when I sent my pics to Beachbody for the T-Shirt.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    congratulations you look amazing i start month 2 tomorrow
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!