Starting over (again) help a girl out!! Be my pal;)

Options

Replies

• turkeybutt40
    turkeybutt40 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too we are going to do this .we are going to push each other. I joined the group walk 100 miles in March.
  • oceanbreeze27
    oceanbreeze27 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you have to fall over and over again before you find your footing. This is your time. Don't give up! Welcome back and good luck!
  • StickingWithIt2015
    StickingWithIt2015 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Don't think of it as starting over (again)...think of it as continuing your journey. In the words of Dory from Finding Nemo....

Dory: [singing] Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.
  • ItsNotLost23
    ItsNotLost23 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    HEY! Im Klarissaa!!! And Welcome Back girl!
  • 1Cor1510
    1Cor1510 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • dmvarner
    dmvarner Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends and suggestions and motivation:). I log on daily and have 100+ to lose.
  • gemmaacarmody
    Options
    Anyone who is looking for someone to motivate and to motivate them then feel free to add me!
    I've tried losing weight before but always ended up giving up because I just couldn't stay motivated.
    Really going to try my very best to stay motivated this time and reach my goal :)
  • Kaibrosky
    Kaibrosky Posts: 24
    Options
    I am new to this. I am taking this journey with my daughter and I too have a lot of weight to lose. You can friend me. I am on here everyday and could really use some more motivation and comradarie along the way.
  • BeautyBeast2013
    BeautyBeast2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. By the way, you don't look like you have 130 pounds to lose from your profile pic. You must carry your weight very well. :)
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

feel free to add me too people. daily logging with a open dairy:smile::smile:
  • picklesroofus
    picklesroofus Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
    When I think my goal is too big I look at the motivation thread for few mins!!
    Look at the awesome people who have lost 50 - 100 - 150 - 200 lbs even!
    We can do it too - they are just like me and you :)
  • mispiggy89
    mispiggy89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have almost no friends lol and this is also my second time on here. I would like some motivation aswell as I would love to give some out ;D ..add me!!!!
  • joek5637
    joek5637 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    add me I wont let you quit
  • daweez04
    daweez04 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    One thing I have noticed is lots of people put their ultimate goal in MFP. I suggest breaking it up, it really helps with motivation.

Instead of having 130 lbs to lose, put your goal at 30 lbs. (my first goal was 43 lbs) Then from that point on, add another 25 lbs onto that goal (you will see mine is now at 68 (43+25). That way that number isn't so big until you are almost done!
  • cshodges
    cshodges Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to friend me.
  • onelov3
    onelov3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for encouragement/advice when necessary :) Best of luck to you!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I am too and could use the support! Please feel free to add me if you like!
  • austinsneeze
    austinsneeze Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm on here all the time, ready to support!
  • aliciadub
    aliciadub Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me. I also had 130 pounds to lose. Now not as much. I'm on every day.

You can do this.