Starting over (again) help a girl out!! Be my pal;)

Options

Replies

• JuanitaLynne
    JuanitaLynne Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This site is so awesome! It's so great to be able to chat with people going through the very same issues with weight and who are so generous with their positive, motivational comments. Way to go all you great people! :-)
  • JuanitaLynne
    JuanitaLynne Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    And of course, please add me too!
  • Jdbadger
    Jdbadger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my training over as of today..about 60 pounds to lose to get back in my triathlon shape..Add me if you like..I am going to try and log everyday for MArch.
  • e_is_for_erin
    e_is_for_erin Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I always welcome new friends! I have quite a bit to go as well!
  • Skinny7cat
    Options
    Awesome start, be happy to be your pal and motivator.
  • mschoefer
    mschoefer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i just join today u can add me if u want i also have alot to lose
  • sharebear2012
    sharebear2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. You can lose it, one day at a time.......I am on for gaining weight once again. The good news is that my big weight loss was in 2007and this time I only let myself get up 12 pounds, last time it was 20. This is a lifelong battle of the buldge. We are all in it together. Not easy but we can change our daily habits. We all need each other for motivation!
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    im always here too, again, this is at least my second attempt at MFP, and most promising start, both in weight and attitude. I ready and able to support and encourage one, who doesnt need a friend.
  • charris5313
    charris5313 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I started out with 100 pounds to lose and I'm almost at the half way mark. I know how hard it is.
  • thinkpositive92
    thinkpositive92 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hey we got similar targets to lose! I shall give you an add :) xo
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log daily.
  • Courtee1213
    Courtee1213 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Same here I've returned to lose weight again, feel free to add me always looking for new friends all the time!
  • jtench
    jtench Posts: 3
    Options
    Add me too. I am starting over (again) as well. Week 1 down and trying to stay motivated and disciplined. You can do it!
  • losingit4infinity
    losingit4infinity Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Krissy. I have used MFP before but never really dove that deep into what this site has to offer so I still feel like a newbie. I am just now making blog posts and discovering what MFP is all about. Anyone can feel free to add me and we can figure things out as we go along :)

I have about 72lbs to lose on my journey and hopefully this will be the last time I have that number to lose.
  • sudo_coffee
    Options
    I've been using MFP for several months, but have never kept consistent with it. Now with more motivation I'm hoping to keep up with it and really get to taking advantage of all the site has available.

Always looking for new friends to add!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I am a mother to 4, married and use to weigh 330pds! Good luck, you got this!
  • celesteoglesby
    Options
    I small about support. Add me if you want. You will succeed.
  • NikiaSue
    NikiaSue Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I try to log daily as well, tough on weekends though. Please feel free to add me also.
  • paavec
    paavec Posts: 3
    Options
    Add me, too. I'm not online every day, but a couple times a week. I actually like this program for several reasons. I started it at the beginning of the year to help me keep track of what I am eating, and then I found that I needed it for a Nutrition class at school, so double bonus! Plus, I find it VERY easy to track some foods with the app on my phone - it has the bar-code reader! Click, and save, and boom!

I'm in Culinary School full time (right now) and working full time as an operating room nurse, and my daily schedule is not the same every day. My first goal is to get below 200 lbs. Then make it to 175. Ultimately, I would like to be around 145, but I find these increments are good for me. Break it up a little bit. The hardest thing for me right now is the exercising - other than walking, I don't have a lot of time at the moment. However, when my school schedule changes in another month, I will have a little more free time and not so much homework for a few weeks anyway, and I plan to add some more exercise. Plus, hopefully the weather will be nicer and I can do more outside! (Not much fun in freezing temps!)

Hang in there! We're all here for healthy reasons!
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!! Break up your daunting goals and go for mini goals. Maybe 20lbs in 12 weeks? Maybe walk 10 miles per week? How about adding a diet goal like "drink wart instead of soda except on Sundays."

Feel free to add me too :)